Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

Yawn aside, your perfect horror experience! xD

I wonder which one you'll plat first: BBS or RE? Probably RE, not as annoying as the damned reports lol

Yay, I'll get both trough xD since I'm loving Remake, probably it will be him first, because like you said there's no (-_-) but that's alright. By the way believe it or not, not even 2 weeks passed in full since we started birth by Sleep, so I guess we kind of slay, hahahaha.

And Yessssss!! Yawn is dead, I'll send a picture if it, hahahaha. Not to mention that the smaller ones kept falling on my shoulders along the way, a nightmare indeed. ~_~

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

1L78159c.png PLATINUM 54 - RESIDENT EVIL REmastered

Resident Evil is the game that launched and redifined the Survival Horror genre. The game was a masterpiece when it was first released back in 2002, and somehow Capcom finally decided to give a HD treatment to this game and the result, is a game if fantastic pace, atmosphere and gameplay. This remastered version not only include the REmake of the classic from 1996, but also the addition of alternative controls, that make the game very fluid and friendly to anyone, in the end you get a game that is the definition of classic and a true survival horror experience, play this game at night in real survivor mode is the way this game is meant to be played, like every good survival horror game, there's planty here to be loved. This is the way Resident Evil shoud be Capcom, Thank you for this Gem 

Awesome buddy, are you going to write a guide about it?

Hey buddy, i thought about this yesterday, since REmake doesnt have a guide here in website, my mouth "salivated" by the thought of it, hahaha xD

zmDRN7L.gif

I sense a new addition coming soon. Good luck putting your feelings into words ;)

xD

• Like 4

I haven't been here this year yet, but damn you are collecting some good platinums :D Congrats on Resident Evil.

I noticed you don't have the Lone Survivor plat, if you like good story and survival horror you should check it out :)

Thanks for the right prescription Dr xD

And also a xD xD to you, hahaha, I'm currently doing my 4 and last playthough in lone survivor alongside deadly premonition, surprisingly it will be my next platinum

Thanks for the right prescription Dr xD

And also a xD xD to you, hahaha, I'm currently doing my 4 and last playthough in lone survivor alongside deadly premonition, surprisingly it will be my next platinum

:D I guess I should have checked your PSN instead of just your checklist. Well I am glad you are playing it (I felt the game was very underrated). How you enjoying DP? I want to start it soon

• Like 1

:D I guess I should have checked your PSN instead of just your checklist. Well I am glad you are playing it (I felt the game was very underrated). How you enjoying DP? I want to start it soon

So far, I'm loving it. I think deadly premonition is even more underrated than lone survivor, since the latter at least is praised, like it deserved. Deadly premonition has a awesome story if Amazing characters, it's really funny and entertaining.

• Like 1

1Lad8866.png PLATINUM 55 - LONE SURVIVOR ( VITA )

Lone Survivor is a post apocalyptic survival horror game with retro-styled 2D graphics, 'You" is a isolated survivor of an infection which has turned the world's population into aggressive mutants. The game is a excellent example of survival horror, even if his retro looking graphics. The game emphasis heavily in mental state, if headphones at night playing in my bed i had the perfect example of that. Also the sound effects are awesome, and throughout the whole run for the platinum and also for his 5 ending i caught myself in numerous moments of isolation and fear. Really great Game

• Like 3

1L5a578e.png PLATINUM 56 - DEADLY PREMONITION DIRECTOR'S CUT

Deadly Premonition Director's cut is a enhanced version of the game released on xbox, the story follows the FBI agent Francis York Morgan trying to uncover a series of bizarre murderers. Deadly Premonition surprised me from the get go, i seriously wasn't expecting this, since the game was so criticized. But in the end, I had a blast helping York discover the truth behind the Raincoat Killer. The only time my pot lost its warmth was when my pot got cold, apart from that the game was really great, and no problem was found. This game was also free form plus lat month, so hopefully, you all got the game and someday can try it out, i'm really glad i actually bought the game, but i tried just now after a advice from a friend of  mine. But i guess this is how it is, isn't it right Zach?

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 3

1L9829fa.png PLATINUM 57 - TRANSISTOR

Transistor is the new game from Supergiant games, the same small studio that brought the amazing game Bastion, Transistor follows the story of Red, at the verge of a surprise attack that leaves her if something she will never want to let go. The game works and plays beautifully on ps4, i just hope they can deliver bastion if the same love they did if this, and if anyone wants to know where you can find it, Sony just gave us this present as a free ps4 game, go on and try it, don't let it go!

• Like 4

I'd rank it top 5 too, and will probably return to Clash in the Clouds on a casual basis just to smash heads  :lol:

Now this Deadly Premonition... It's worth a go, is it?

It's amazing !! don't let reviewers let you down, the story is so good, the characters are all hilarious. The gameplay may be sometimes hard to master, but in the end is so rewarding. i really liked it, also in the game in one scene i felt the same feeling of anger just like i had when David hurts Ellie, so hopefully you can someday witness xD

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

1L9829fa.png PLATINUM 57 - TRANSISTOR

Transistor is the new game from Supergiant games, the same small studio that brought the amazing game Bastion, Transistor follows the story of Red, at the verge of a surprise attack that leaves her if something she will never want to let go. The game works and plays beautifully on ps4, i just hope they can deliver bastion if the same love they did if this, and if anyone wants to know where you can find it, Sony just gave us this present as a free ps4 game, go on and try it, don't let it go!

Congrats buddy, nicely done :yay:

57 now! Nice work, sir. And there's me on 40, having only just finished off Bioshock Infinite...

That avatar is hilarious :lol:.

• Like 1

Gotcha, it's on my list!

I just got Teslagrad in the sales, have you tried that? Apparently you can plat it in 45 minutes if you know where you're going and what you're doing. I don't, so it'll probably take me weeks! ;)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3178-Teslagrad

Let me know when you do or when help is needed. Is this game good? Even if the easy platinum?

Congrats buddy, nicely done :yay:

Thanks buddy, such a beautiful game xD

I also agree if the avatar, hahaha

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

Hey folks, thanks re. the avatar! Can't remember where on the internet I found it...  :) 

And thanks, but I shouldn't need help with Teslagrad --there's a YouTube clip where a guy speed runs the whole game (including the secrets --all of the PS3 trophies are for finding those) in under 45 minutes. If I got totally stuck I'd follow that! I've played about 10 mins of the game. It's a nice little indie platformer (yes, another one) with a lovely cartoony art style. Worth a look if you spot it in the sales!

Happy gaming  :lol:

• Like 1

Hey folks, thanks re. the avatar! Can't remember where on the internet I found it... :)

And thanks, but I shouldn't need help with Teslagrad --there's a YouTube clip where a guy speed runs the whole game (including the secrets --all of the PS3 trophies are for finding those) in under 45 minutes. If I got totally stuck I'd follow that! I've played about 10 mins of the game. It's a nice little indie platformer (yes, another one) with a lovely cartoony art style. Worth a look if you spot it in the sales!

Happy gaming :lol:

Hahaha, that's indeed awesome.

Thanks for the heads up mate, looks like fun. As for being a indie game, it's always a plus, since nowadays I have more fun if indies than so called big AAA games.

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1