Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

PLATINUM 149 - DOWNWELL

1Lb2903d.png

Date of achievement : September, 20, 2017

Enjoyment : 9,0  Difficult: 8,0

Hardest Trophy: Well Master

Downwell is a roguelike vertically scrolling shooter game, developed by Moppin and published by Devolver Digital. The game resolves around a curious lad, who is at the local park chilling on his favorite bench. Curious as a cat, he eventually starts to wonder what treasures could be hidden at the bottom of a nearby well, after examining throughly, he performs a leap of faith for the guinness book, starting the game.

1709210200550104.jpg

As a Roguelike experience, expect the game to demand fast reflexes and learning curves. Downwell will be hard as nails at first, meaning you will fail and fail before managing that perfect run. Packed with lots of guns, pick up items and power ups, Downwell delivers a new experience each time you start a new round, turning the game into a constant learning experience.

After your first and exhausting triumph, a hard mode will be unlocked, turning all the prior thrills into a walk in the park. Hard mode is indeed a tough challenge, the mode has the same stage layouts but most enemies that were possible hit kill before are now the red bullet sponges variations. Apart from that more enemies and tweaks will be added into each stage, such as enemies coming from above, less air to breath or automatic traps for example.

As a proud survivor all i can say is don't give up, the game may be impossible at first but you will get better, after all what could be better than striking gold on guessing by hitting the target and turning a simple guess into a feline foresight? Well, go on, Dive, Leap to discover.

1709210208540096.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

PLATINUM 150 - KINGDOM HEARTS CHAIN OF MEMORIES

1L4e3c6e.png

Date of achievement : October, 5, 2017

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH  Difficult: 6,0

Hardest Trophy: Record Keeper Sora/Level Master Riku

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories is a direct sequel to the original game, set after the events of the first game and before the beginning of Kingdom Hearts 2. Chains of Memories deepens the plot by explaining what happens with Sora, Riku, Mickey, Donald and Goofy after the climax events of the original ending. This time our light heroes stumbles upon a ominous castle, a mysterious castle that lingers between worlds. There we will be introduced to new characters and the first appearances of our hoody antagonists. So are you ready to face the consequences? upon entering your memories may shuffle up, so please proceed to find the truth or fall into the darkest depths.

1710061854010108.jpg

Chain of Memories plays differently from the rest of series, even trough the main core of the game stays the same with the usual heartlesses and worlds found in the original game, the gameplay here is card based. However not all is lost in this shuffled up endeavor, the game provides lots of in depth tutorials helping you understand the basics right from the start. So even trough the core gameplay is trickier, it's also very fun to play and learn. The game also shares two stories to explore, first we will experience what happens with Sora, Donald and Goofy. After our first successful attempt, Riku story will be available, here we will learn what happened with him and King Mickey after the events of the original game.

As a hardcore fan of the series, this game provided me back on the GBA everything I wanted from a possible sequel of the original, it gave me the absolute confirmation that the series would go on and that additional lore I needed to absolutely confirm that the heroes were okay. Little did I know that after the marvelous masterpiece know as Kingdom Hearts 2, I would have to wait another 13 years to finally understand everything. Thankfully the time has finally come and if everything perfectly alines, the showdown will happen in 2018 and oh boy, I can't F wait.

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 4

Sounds like Downwell is a Dark Souls/Super Meat Boy like type of game where you have to die and fail a lot before you can execute a good run. Hotline Miami 1 and 2 have this as well.

I'll have to see how difficult it is when I get around to the game.

It's definitely on my backlog thanks to PS Plus.

I personally think you have some of the best images and commentary when it comes to posting your platinum trophies.

Keep it up man. You definitely worked very hard to reach 150 platinums.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Spaz said:

Sounds like Downwell is a Dark Souls/Super Meat Boy like type of game where you have to die and fail a lot before you can execute a good run. Hotline Miami 1 and 2 have this as well.

I'll have to see how difficult it is when I get around to the game.

It's definitely on my backlog thanks to PS Plus.

I personally think you have some of the best images and commentary when it comes to posting your platinum trophies.

Keep it up man. You definitely worked very hard to reach 150 platinums.

Thank you for the kind words mate, glad you read then and liked it xD

I'll definitely try to keep the momentum going and deliver new great plats. 

PLATINUM 151 - DANGANRONPA 2 : GOODBYE DESPAIR 

1Lafc179.png

Date of achievement : October, 9, 2017

Enjoyment : 9,0  Difficult: 4,0

Hardest Trophy: Monomi Won't Miss These, Right?/This Belongs in a Museum!

Welcome to Dangan Island, the setting of the sequel to the awesome first game in the series. This time, we are introduced to new students from Hope's Peak academy, a place where all unique "Ultimates" attends. Upon arrival, a strange looking rabbit greets then and tell then that the first assignment will be a vacation to a tropical paradise know as Dangan Island. In a magical hazy turnaround all of the students are transported to their new destination, will this be as heart throbbing as planned or will something happen? Welcome to Danganronpa 2.

250m8ft.jpg

Similar to the first outing of the series, Danganronpa 2 delivers a engaging story mode, full of mysteries and discoveries. The gameplay consists of School life which are divided into daily life and deadly life sections. The former is a dialogue driven interaction mode with all the students, mainly for advancing plot and gathering hope fragments to fill their report cards. The latter is a investigation mode that will take place after some eery events. The other is the Class trial, a awesome mode where all the students must work together to discover the truth of what happened, all with a twist of lemon from Monokuma will be included, so be aware.

denps6.jpg

Heart Throbbing?

In the end, the game delivers a outstanding new addition for the series. Even trough some modes are unnecessary and could have being left behind, the complete package delivers and I definitely recommend to all of Vita owners.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Classic mode on Evil Within 2 was fun and rewarding, however as my mentor @zajac9999 mentioned once, we have to always push ourselves further not backwards. In the end classic mode isn't harder than akumu, so was bittersweet feeling when it popped last night

Regardless of this shortcoming in difficulty, the game is great and was a worthy sequel to the cult/classic Evil wihin

This is for @Floriiss for sealing the Evil Within 2 spot for 10.000 milestone

Spoiler

• Like 1

PLATINUM 152/MILESTONE 10.000 - EVIL WITHIN 2

1L819241.png

Date of achievement : October, 31, 2017

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH  Difficult: 7,0

Hardest Trophy: You Asked for it...Again

Evil Within 2 is the sequel to the cult/now classic survival game from Tango Gameworks. Evil Within 2 takes place 3 years after the events of the original game, in which Sebastian, now a ex police cop, sees himself drowned in sorrow with the disappearance of his wife and the death of daughter. Still hunted by his experience in Mobius, Sebastian is unexpectedly visited by his former police agent Kidman which informs him that the nightmares he witnessed with the death of his daughter were all manufactured and that he's daughter is still alive. Against his will and still confused with the reveal, he is presented with the chance to amend this predicament, leading him back into Mobius,

2mm7ard.jpg

Just like it's predecessor, expect this game to be very similar in gameplay, played in 3rd person perspective, Sebastian must find, craft, collect tons of collectibles, weapons and skills in order to survive this perilous ordeal. This time however, it's clear that the developers took all that made the first game what it was and tweaked a bit with some new stuff, the result is a game that is clearly more polished, even trough it doesn't mean it's better than the first in all aspects. For instance, the addition of new modes like shooting gallery was a very nice addition. However the lack of Akumu mode, was to me at least a bittersweet. I really loved the challenge of the first game, so seeing the absence of it really left me wanting more, sure classic mode is here but in the end isn't as hard as the former.

Furthermore, the game successfully embraced the horrors that made Sebastian act like did, the chance to experience his traumas in a more personal level was very fitting, making this game a worthy sequel to the cult/classic Evil Within.

2cruf51.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

PLATINUM 153 - THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII

1L4cea3a.png

Date of achievement : November, 13, 2017

Enjoyment : 9,0  Difficult: 9,5

Hardest Trophy: Yes! I'm the Best

The King of Fighters XIII is the 2011 entry of this classic fighting series, taking place after the events of King of Fighters XI,the game wraps the story arc of Ash Crimson. In this game a new tournament sponsored by Rose takes place, she is being being controlled by "Those From The Past", the same ominous organization behind the two prior tournaments that has been trying to break Orochi's seal.

6yntsp.gif

Apart from the story itself, the game introduces a new mechanic called EX moves, which power up special moves, turning the heat of battle in their favor. New hyper drive mode, which lets unlimited drive cancels while activated and drive cancel which open new possibilities for combos.

Lastly the core gameplay was rebalanced and features lots of returning characters and modes, such as story, new super hard trials, various challenge modes and my favorite past time practice mode. The King of Fighters XIII was indeed a excellent entry in the series, one that truly stands out even today as a fun, balanced and hardcore experience.

30rle9y.jpg

• Like 1

PLATINUM 154 - DEAD SPACE

1Lac533d.png

Date of achievement : November, 16, 2017

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH  Difficult: 5,0

Hardest Trophy: Epic Tier 3 Engineer/Don't get cocky, Kid

Dead Space is a 2008 Survival game developed by the late EA Redwood Shores, AKA Visceral Games for the new consoles at the time. Dead Space is a 3rd person survival horror game, we take control of Isaac Clarke, a engineer aboard the USG Kellion. Upon receiving a distress call from the Starship USG Ishimura, those aboard the extraction corporation embarks to investigate. Soon after arriving at their destination and witnessing the remaining wrecks of the starship, a malfunction occurs forcing all aboard to dock inside the Ishimura. Still recovering from the recent crash and unaware of the Doom that awaits then, they make their way inside the abandoned Ishumura. Isaac is tasked to return the basic power level to normal while all others wait inside the reception room, soon as power is restored, a mysterious monster attack one of the crew members turning him into shreds, still unaware of what just happened, all of the remaining crew members run for their lives.

301ovx3.jpg

As a 3rd person survival game expect tons of chilling moments and tons to collect and loot, dead space introduced new ways to the genre, such as numerous no gravity segments, beautiful isolation and excellent score.

In the end, Dead Space still manages to delivers a fantastic experience almost a decade since release. Even trough the series suffered greatly for being part of EA, matter of fact was abandoned because of their greedy ways, we can't deny that his legacy will forever remain among those that managed to survive this twinkle twinkle little star of a game.

29fayxj.gif

• Like 1

PLATINUM 155 - OKAMI HD

1Lc0b30d.png

Date of achievement : November, 23, 2017

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH  Difficult: 4,0

Hardest Trophy: Leave No Chest Unopened 

Okami HD was the last masterpiece from the late Clover Studios, father of the equally awesome Viewtiful Joe. Okami is set in classical Japanese history, full of Japanese myths, folklore and legends. Here, we experience how the land was saved from darkness by the sun goddess Amaterasu, who took the form of a beautiful white wolf.

Okami uses a distinct cel shaded presentation and a unique celestial brush technique, which allows the player to draw actual shapes and forms to use as miracles or save puzzles.

fbl4d5.jpg

Furthermore, the game let's you use those celestial brush techniques to manipulate things in the game. For example we can bring back dead tress by creating a circle around then, or slash through things by using a line or call upon wind with a loop. One thing is certain, you will feel like the actual goddess as you travel around Nippon.

Okami is indeed a masterpiece in every sense of the word, the game looks like a master crafted painting and plays beautifully. It is indeed one of the best Zelda inspired games ever created and will melt or bloom the best feelings you could ever hope to achieve while gaming.

110kj0o.jpg

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

PLATINUM 156 - SONIC GENERATIONS

1Le0270d.png

Date of achievement : November, 27, 2017

Enjoyment : 8,5  Difficult: 4,0

Hardest Trophy: Red Ring Collector

Sonic Generations takes place after the events of Sonic Colors, which sees Dr Eggman stranded in outer space. While cruising the void, a time eater machine appears, realizing it's potential and being cunning as a scrambled egg, he uses the machine to go back into his past endeavors and rewrite as he sees fit. Meanwhile and unaware of the consequences, all the heroes are suddenly engulfed by a mysterious black aura, alterating time and space. Now our heroes must embark on a time travel adventure in order to repair the damages and save history.

33p52xz.png

Unlike previous installments, Sonic Generations introduced two variants of Sonic, the gameplay alters between the past self of Sonic which delivers 2D stages with future sonic, which are 3D. As a platformer, expect the same thrills and frustrations as you go, specially controlling the 3D sonic, each area also consists of two acts, one for each variation of sonic, giving the game a different approach and frustration each time you visit then.

In the end, taking everything into consideration, Sonic Generation was a major step up for the Sonic series, it's a very fun game and captures the essence of Sonic games well

PLATINUM 157 - SONIC FORCES

1L3b1f2a.png

Date of achievement : November, 27, 2017

Enjoyment : 8,5  Difficult: 4,0

Hardest Trophy: Up For Any Challenge

Sonic Forces is the newest addition on the Sonic series, similar to Generations, the game offers both variations of Sonic. Exclusive to Forces is the introduction of a new Avatar system, which allows the player to create a totally new character to work alongside then in the new resistance group.

2qir381.jpg

As Generations before it, expect the same feeling while playing the 2D and 3D stages in the game, even trough SEGA managed to polish the gameplay, expect some frustrations with the controls. The big improvement here was the new Avatar system, which allows the player to create a custom hero within a base of 7 different species, each one with their unique traits. The avatars are also equipped with a new grappling hook and wispons, giving the game some extra replayability.

In the end and with all the problems aside, Sonic Forces is a easy recommendation for those that enjoyed Generations or are fans of the series.

I had fun

Holy wth is Danganronpa! Those screens are hilarious.

Anyhoo, great job yet again poppin' plats and letting us know all about it :)

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed Okami HD. I am also a bit surprised you hadn't played up until recently! Oh, now I see you just cleaned it up. What was the delay?

• Like 1

On 11/30/2017 at 0:06 AM, audiopile said:

Holy wth is Danganronpa! Those screens are hilarious.

Anyhoo, great job yet again poppin' plats and letting us know all about it :)

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed Okami HD. I am also a bit surprised you hadn't played up until recently! Oh, now I see you just cleaned it up. What was the delay?

hey mate, sorry for the late late reply :( didn't check my checklist these past few days. I'm on a so called sweep party of unfinished PS3 games, which led me into older games to earn their plat xD. Okami, Sonic Generations and Dead Space were the first three i choose, with more to come 

Thanks for stopping by

• Like 1

PLATINUM 158 - SAINT'S ROW : THE THIRD

1L39b276.png

Date of achievement : December, 6, 2017

Enjoyment : 9,0  Difficult: 4,0

Hardest Trophy: You're My Hero!

Saint's Row : The Third is open world game developed by Volition and the late THQ, for the last generation of consoles. The game takes place 5 years after the events of Saint's Row 2. On a ordinary day while doing some robbing in order to promote their upcoming movie, the boss and lieutenant are arrested by corrupted policemen. Soon thereafter, they are introduce to Phillipe, a mastermind behind a international criminal enterprise know as the "Syndicate". Unaware of the danger and by refusing the offer that was presented to then, a unexpected turn of events develops, which eventually forces then to land in Steelport, a land ruled by the Syndicate.

2n9zxfn.jpg

As a Open World game, expect tons of crazy things to do, Saint's Row 3 introduced tons of new content and updates, which led to new records of popularity for the series.

In my humble opinion the craziness and silliness of the game is what makes the series so unique, in a market where open world games are always trying to deliver bigger and more immersive experiences, Saint's Row manages to stay true to their roots while delivering that ounce of craziness that everybody loves

• Like 1

Great job on the Sonic games. Probably going to wait for a price drop for Sonic Forces. Sonic Generations and Sonic Unleashed you can pick up cheap since they’re older games. 

I’m a bit hesitant to do Sonic Unleashed. Looks pretty difficult from what I’ve seen in gameplay videos. 

I see see you have OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood and Rogue Legacy. How hard are these games? I have the first OlliOlli and I bought Rogue Legacy last Christmas. I’m good at 2-D platformers however, so they shouldn’t be anything extreme. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, audiopile said:

Haha, that looks just like you!

Haha, good eye my friend, good eye .

By the way we need to coop again someday, Romero will always be proud of our achievements, so we need to keep going :P speaking of the devil, do you still have riptide? 

15 hours ago, Spaz said:

Great job on the Sonic games. Probably going to wait for a price drop for Sonic Forces. Sonic Generations and Sonic Unleashed you can pick up cheap since they’re older games. 

I’m a bit hesitant to do Sonic Unleashed. Looks pretty difficult from what I’ve seen in gameplay videos. 

I see see you have OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood and Rogue Legacy. How hard are these games? I have the first OlliOlli and I bought Rogue Legacy last Christmas. I’m good at 2-D platformers however, so they shouldn’t be anything extreme. 

Yeah, Sonic unleashed is the only Sonic game i didn't try it yet. Sonic adventure games i played on Dreamcast and GameCube, sadly neither of then had plats. Oh well 

As for Olli and rogue, both awesome games, the former has a few tough challenges but with some practice it's totally doable, it isn't luck based. 

Rogue Legacy is a amazing roguelike experience, there's tons to do and explore. The hardest part of the plat are definitely the extra bosses, they pack quite a punch. I'm pretty sure you will be fine trough after some practice. 

Oh since you love 2d platformers, why don't you try La Mulana? awesome game and one of the hardest in my opinion. 

Edited by Mah2c

6 hours ago, Mah2c said:

Yeah, Sonic unleashed is the only Sonic game i didn't try it yet. Sonic adventure games i played on Dreamcast and GameCube, sadly neither of then had plats. Oh well 

As for Olli and rogue, both awesome games, the former has a few tough challenges but with some practice it's totally doable, it isn't luck based. 

Rogue Legacy is a amazing roguelike experience, there's tons to do and explore. The hardest part of the plat are definitely the extra bosses, they pack quite a punch. I'm pretty sure you will be fine trough after some practice. 

Oh since you love 2d platformers, why don't you try La Mulana? awesome game and one of the hardest in my opinion. 

I don't mind games with no platinums. Although we can admit that certain games like My Name is Mayo don't deserve platinums while others like Resident Evil 4 and the Megaman Legacy Collections deserve platinums. I don't know. I guess we have to blame the developers for not bothering to add a platinum to their game.

I would buy La Mulana, but I already got a bunch of hard games on my backlog. Rogue Legacy, OlliOlli, Super Meat Boy, Shovel Knight, Vanquish, Dead Space 2, The Evil Within, and a few others.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I don't mind games with no platinums. Although we can admit that certain games like My Name is Mayo don't deserve platinums while others like Resident Evil 4 and the Megaman Legacy Collections deserve platinums. I don't know. I guess we have to blame the developers for not bothering to add a platinum to their game.

I would buy La Mulana, but I already got a bunch of hard games on my backlog. Rogue Legacy, OlliOlli, Super Meat Boy, Shovel Knight, Vanquish, Dead Space 2, The Evil Within, and a few others.

That's a great selection of games, I have Olli, rogue, shovel Knight and evil within Plat from the list and all of then are excellent games. 

Meat boy I have the 100% trophy and up to level 4 no death trophies, in my opinion they should have made us go for the 100, which basically requires all stages and all best times for it, no death is so unfair most of the time and heavily luck based which is the worst kind in my opinion. 

Dead space 2 is amazing, my favorite from the series,  sadly it's another case of a unfinished one because I played way back when I wasn't a hunter. I'll definitely go back to it since I'm on a completion run at the moment. 

Resident evil 4 without a plat still haunts me, dont make me remember :P

Edited by Mah2c

PLATINUM 159 - FAR CRY 3

1Lb6376a.png

Date of achievement : December, 11, 2017

Enjoyment : 8,0  Difficult: 5,0

Hardest Trophy: Getting Even/COOP Missions

Far Cry 3 is a open world action adventure FPS game, it is set on a tropical island between the Indian and Pacific Ocean. The protagonist Jason Brody is on a vacation with some friends celebrating his younger brother pilot license. However as we all may expect, during a sky dive, they accidentally land on a pirate infested island which is ruled by the pirate lord Vaas. While incarcerated and waiting to be one of many selected for slavery labour, Jason manages to escape with the help from his older brother, amidst all the chaos, something life changing happens, leading Jason off shore and into the hands of Dennis, a adopted member of the local tribe. After witnessing Jason's potential, the locals recognize his worth and entrusts him with Tatau, the tattoos which will be the main source of recognition and power in the Island. Fearless and ready to take back what was lost, Jason embarks on a quest to defeat the pirate lord and receive the bless of the tribe's superiors. 

34hc47r.gif

As a open world experience expect the game to offer tons to do and explore. The game has a huge open world map filled with side quests, collectibles, outposts and animals to hunt, PETA don't come at me, it's a Jungle after all, we must fight for survival. 

Far Cry 3 really surprised me with his intriguing story and likeable characters, both main and antagonist. Even trough my list of FPS games are short, Vaas for example was one of the best villains I ever encountered on a FPS game.

Lastly and not so fortunate was the COOP mode, the only weak part in my opinion. The mode was really glitchy for me and not to mention way to repetitive, I'm sure most will get dragged into this just for the plat. in hindsight, props to Ubisoft for creating a FPS open world experience with heart, not all of then has that.

25rcwvt.gif

• Like 1

PLATINUM 160 - PSYCHONAUTS

1L8dfed1.png

Date of achievement : December, 12, 2017

Enjoyment : 9,0  Difficult: 5,0

Hardest Trophy: I LOVE PUNCHING!/Math is Hard

Psychonauts was originally a PS2 generation platformer game developed by Double FIne Productions. The game follows the story of Raz, a young boy gifted with psychic abilities in pursue of becoming a Psychonaut, masters of mind control and phychic abilities. Dauntless as ever, Raz tries to sneak into a summer camp in which young psychic cadets are being trained, while spying he is discovered by one of the teachers, who psycho controls him to show himself. Overwhelmed and wonderstruck by their powers, Raz begs to be chosen as one of the cadets, who informs him that they can't allow him to undertake the classes without parents approval. After being able to persuade one of the teachers, Raz is allowed to try the basic training in which he easily passes. Impressed by his skills, one of the teachers invites him to take part on experiment to determine the extent of his powers.

1ovl7l.jpg

While training, Raz comes across a vision where a crazy doctor extracts one of the cadets brains, still confused he eventually realizes that vision was true and rushes to share the news with the teachers, who refuses to believe him. Dauntless and certain that something is amiss, he embarks on journey of self learning and Psycho maturity. 

Upon release Psychonauts quickly became one of those sad examples of good games that few players tried. Throughout the years however, the game gained a cult following and more exposure with some heavy digital distribution, allowing the game to break even and the announcement of a sequel.

Lastly, I really wanna thank my instructor and mentor @zajac9999 for the recommendation. I'm sure this brainiac plat will be a good act of redemption after skipping the original release.  

• Like 1

PLATINUM 161 - JAK AND DAXTER : THE PRECURSOR LEGACY

1L9c00f5.png

Date of achievement : December, 14, 2017

Enjoyment : 8,0  Difficult: 3,0

Hardest Trophy: The Super Orberator/Maximum Power!

Jak and Daxter : The Precursor Legacy is a 2001 platfomer game developed by Naughty Dog. The game was also the first project after their Sony acquisition. The game is set on fictional planet, where most of their inhabitants has big ears and talking animals walk freely among then. Despite their mayor/superior warnings about warp traveling, Jak and his trusted friend Daxter fearlessly cross one of the warp that leads to the forbidden Misty Islands, upon arrival they see two unknown figures ordering Lurkers to gather Dark Eco, worried by their sightings, they decide to leave in which ends in failure after being discovered by one of the Lurker Guards. Amidst all the confusion, Jak manages to escape, while Daxter ends up falling into one of the Dark Eco pools, transforming him into a ottsel, a talking hybrid of a otter and weasel. Returning to home of Sandover Village, they seek Samos, who informs then that only a Dark Sage can reverse the transformation.

1zm16k4.png

As a 16 year old platformer game Jak and Daxter still manages to deliver a great experience despite the awful controls and camera. Most of the time throughout the platinum run I stumbled at walls, fell into hazardous pools simple because the camera didn't work as it should. Regardless of how you approach the game expect to get frustrated at times because of the controls. Everything else works great, there's tons of collectibles to find and collect, mini games and the usual platforming segments. Let's just hope Naughty Dog goes back to it's root someday and delivers a successor to this series, just like they did before it with Crash Bandicoot. 

• Like 2