Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

Update: plat #41 is mine  :lol: 

I got Teslagrad over the course of a couple of evenings over the weekend. It's like Trine 2 (I think that was it?) in that you can get every trophy before actually finishing the game, as all collectibles can be grabbed before the final boss. Not too taxing either, except for "scroll 30" which is a bit of a pain (Google it).

Teslagrad's a great little game. 8/10!

And I'm the same: I love indie titles, and have been playing more of those lately than the AAAs...

• Like 1

Update: plat #41 is mine  :lol: 

I got Teslagrad over the course of a couple of evenings over the weekend. It's like Trine 2 (I think that was it?) in that you can get every trophy before actually finishing the game, as all collectibles can be grabbed before the final boss. Not too taxing either, except for "scroll 30" which is a bit of a pain (Google it).

Teslagrad's a great little game. 8/10!

And I'm the same: I love indie titles, and have been playing more of those lately than the AAAs...

Congratulations my friend xD

i'm also finally playing Virtue, wanted since launch, but never had the chance or perfect opportunity.

I'll try this game Teslagrad in the near future, looks like it's a fun game indeed,

thank you

• Like 1

22L8be176.png MILESTONE - 6.000 TROPHY

2vlme8g.gif

Okay, i usually don't post milestones, but i think this one is special. i just achieved my 6000 trophy, and to celebrate this milestone, i managed to actually achieve if some planning the awesomeness of giving this trophy to one of the most beautiful, enchanting and special game and character to me. Since it was released back on PSP, i never thought Kingdom Hearts could somehow enchant even more in story telling, but guess what? they did. Birth by Sleep simply packs it all in storytelling and delivers the most heartwarming experience, also leaves us if a big and somehow unfortunate cliffhanger. SO Square please gives us Kingdom Hearts 3 after Final Fantasy XV, we are waiting xD

Thank you 

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 4

You'll rocket through Teslagrad in half the time it took me  :)

Virtue's Last Reward? I have that (think it was given away on PS+) and had been meaning to play for a while... How is it?

The game is amazing, Virtue is a novel/puzzle game, I actually just bought the game from the sale, but it was free some years ago from plus.

• 3 weeks later...

Golden as in Persona 4 Golden?

yep buddy xD

as in Persona, i will make another playthrough for the unfortunate last attempt that you may know well by now, missed by one book and actually one level of S link.

So much yes!! Two awesome additions xD

And we know what comes next.....your Golden 60th *0*

xD

Congrats with the new plats and milestone :yay:.

Thanks buddy, no words to describe how amazing it felt Edited by Mah2c

Congrats on your new shiny plats and I'm glad that you enjoyed Virtue's Last Reward. :D

Thank you xD I'm so happy I finally played the game, I actually lost the opportunity when it was free from plus years ago, so I bought from the sale. But i always wanted this game, so I'm glad it delivered one of the best experiences ever

Hey Mah2c, I like your game ratings, it shows that you are really enjoying obtaining your Plats.  Very pleased to hear that you enjoyed Deadly Premontion so much.  That game has a lasting impact on me, love how you added Zach to your comments.  Transistor was good too, and I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed Lone Survivor (with headphones in the dark it's heart pounding).  Keep it up!

• Like 1

Hey Mah2c, I like your game ratings, it shows that you are really enjoying obtaining your Plats.  Very pleased to hear that you enjoyed Deadly Premontion so much.  That game has a lasting impact on me, love how you added Zach to your comments.  Transistor was good too, and I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed Lone Survivor (with headphones in the dark it's heart pounding).  Keep it up!

Hey hey xD thank you, glad you enjoyed it xD

speaking about the rates, I do try to plat all games that I like, I know there's some easy plats out there, but I rather aim for the platinum in games that I enjoy,  see the platinum as a reward in the end. Like a "you're the boss/master" in that specific game. Lol xD it makes so rewarding in the end

And yes!!  I guess it's never time to let go, even when you think it's over, it may be something else hidden further in, isn't it right, Zack? xD And do please call me Marc, it won't be for nothing in the end 

Edited by Mah2c

The-Evil-Within-%E2%80%98The-Assignment% NEW 100%

THE ASSINGMENT

Okay, so it's not a new new platinum, but i think this one deserves it. The Evil Within is easily one of the best survival horror games as of today, Shinji Mikami, once again nailed it, and delivered one hell of a game. The Assignment in my opinion improves it even more gameplay wise, its creepy, chalenging, and best of all pitchy black like every good survival game must be. Go deeper into this madness xD

and just to prove i loved this one, i even upload it and recorded a special video in KURAYAMI mode, the best experience so far for Evil Within alongside Akumu.

• Like 1

Congrats on the new plats buddy :D.

I agree about VLR, I did not expect to like that game as much as I did but damn the story and characters suck you in.

Have you considered playing the Danganronpa series? I personally think the story (especially in the first game) can rival VLR for that sense of dread and hopelessness. The bathhouse scene (no spoilers) and the end of the first trial (no spoilers) are two of the worst (in a good way) moments in gaming I have ever experienced.

• Like 1

Congrats on the new plats buddy :D.

I agree about VLR, I did not expect to like that game as much as I did but damn the story and characters suck you in.

Have you considered playing the Danganronpa series? I personally think the story (especially in the first game) can rival VLR for that sense of dread and hopelessness. The bathhouse scene (no spoilers) and the end of the first trial (no spoilers) are two of the worst (in a good way) moments in gaming I have ever experienced.

Thanks buddy!! xD

and yeah!! i need to give Danganronpa series a go, and i will do whenever the series are on sale on the store xD i really want to see whats behind that bipolar phyco?? teddy bear xD

Thanks buddy!! xD

and yeah!! i need to give Danganronpa series a go, and i will do whenever the series are on sale on the store xD i really want to see whats behind that bipolar phyco?? teddy bear xD

It was on sale a week or so ago :( Oh the despair is great in this post :(

Well to bring some hope back here is a kickass tune from the second game :D

• Like 1

It was on sale a week or so ago :( Oh the despair is great in this post :(

Well to bring some hope back here is a kickass tune from the second game :D

hahaha, i loved it xD

and sorry buddy :( i feel so bad now, lets just pretend it never happened. :( i told myself if Virtue, to not judge by it's cover, so sorry teddy bear xD

1L85d6d2.png PLATINUM 60 - RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS

Date of achievement : March 18th 2015

Enjoyment : 9,0 Difficult : 6,0

​Hardest Trophy : There's Something in Here

Resident Evil Revelations 2 is the latest installment in the Resident Evil series. The game sets between the events of Resident Evil 5 and 6 and it's also the first attempt of Capcom in episodic format for the series.  

Resident Evil Revelations 2 also tries to bring the franchise back to it's roots, making this game the best Resident Evil game since 4 in my opinion. I'm really glad capcom finally decided to give the franchise some horror back, as a fan i did enjoy RE6 and RE5 it's a good game, but as for the franchise, i prefer seeing good puzzles, dark rooms, creep monsters and some scares, not zombies running around blazing guns.

In the end, Revelations captures the essence that made me love Resident Evil since it's launch, it also makes my first platinum in the Top 25 achievers, and my very first clash againt my buddy Toxi for the first place, in the end, i lost xD, hahaha, but at least i will have my revenge match for the very first time in the league next season xD

So, try the game guys, Capcom really did right if this game, if you want just a taste, for 5 bucks you can have soe hours of fun and decide what's the future for this game for you, for 40 bucks you will get so much more content than a lot of those recent games at 60.

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 4

Nice checklist! And congrats on the revelations 2 plat, looking forward to playing it myself. :D

Thanks Boooda xD

I'm really glad you liked It, I still need a lot of progress to catch up if you and your wonderful collection , but I can get there.someday, hahaha xD

Thanks for stopping by

• Like 1