Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

Even if it wasn't a Golden 60th, it is still a pretty impressive 60th, and you're among the first achievers!! xD

Yayy, and don't remember Omar xD it wasn't time for golden yet, at least in the end, everything worked as I planned xD

Also your new signature is so awesome and sleek xD guess only the masters gets then

• Like 1

Yayy, and don't remember Omar xD it wasn't time for golden yet, at least in the end, everything worked as I planned xD

Also your new signature is so awesome and sleek xD guess only the masters gets then

Hahaha I know you'll get it in due time ^^

And by signature you mean my trophy card? It is the new model and Premium members can beta test it now, that makes you a master Marcelo xD

• Like 1

We do? So where do I sign for this fancy one? I'm still stuck if the older one.

Pick the Trophy Cards layer at PSNP and you'll see both models available. Copy the BBCode for the new model to your signature and voila! xD
  • Like 1

Pick the Trophy Cards layer at PSNP and you'll see both models available. Copy the BBCode for the new model to your signature and voila! xD

Wow xD

I guess this is what I get when i compete if the master of the ambidexZ gamah xD

Fancy enough? xD

• Like 1

Wow xD

I guess this is what I get when i compete if the master of the ambidexZ gamah xD

Fancy enough? xD

Welcome to the new TC club!! These new TCs are crazy slick in my opinion, Sly is working to make them work on all browsers (there are some issues regarding the Apple-related ones) and they'll soon be available for everyone xD

• Like 1

Welcome to the new TC club!! These new TCs are crazy slick in my opinion, Sly is working to make them work on all browsers (there are some issues regarding the Apple-related ones) and they'll soon be available for everyone xD

xD

Final Fantasy Type O sharing in 3,2,1 xD

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

Maybe you need to get 39 more plats before going for Persona 4 Golden :awesome:. And congrats with new :platinum::yay:.

• Like 2

Maybe you need to get 39 more plats before going for Persona 4 Golden :awesome:. And congrats with new :platinum::yay:.

Don't say that buddy, :( my eyes waters just by the thought of it, I will get persona platinum randomly, I just couldn't make it to the 60th. I wanted to be among the top 25 of revelations 2, at least this small feat, I managed xD

Bring it on!! ^^ (Plus Duscae sharing *0*)

Yes! I'm a happy lad right now xD and to think type also delivered the perfect flow in a rpg I needed right now, xD 

bloodborne also coming, let the hunt begins xD

The 100th it would match the same as a very good buddy of mine xD, but it will come randomly in the coming months 

• Like 1

Don't say that buddy, :( my eyes waters just by the thought of it, I will get persona platinum randomly, I just couldn't make it to the 60th. I wanted to be among the top 25 of revelations 2, at least this small feat, I managed xD

The 100th it would match the same as a very good buddy of mine xD, but it will come randomly in the coming months 

P4G was going to be plat #86, but it was such a great game that I decided to save it for plat #100.

• Like 1

P4G was going to be plat #86, but it was such a great game that I decided to save it for plat #100.

I know that xD, it was you the very good awesome buddy I mentioned after all xD hahaha

Just two trophies away ( the book, I missed one, read all of then and nothing, so I counted and 31 :( and then by February I missed one link of socials. Just one, i think this feat is even harder than the actual trophy, lol, but oh well.

I know that xD, it was you the very good awesome buddy I mentioned after all xD hahaha

Just two trophies away ( the book, I missed one, read all of then and nothing, so I counted and 31 :( and then by February I missed one link of socials. Just one, i think this feat is even harder than the actual trophy, lol, but oh well.

Awesome :D.

Maxing out every social link is a pain because of the fishing part. I caught the Sea Guardian for the trophy during the first playthrough and had to do it again during the second playthrough to max out the fox social link T_T.

Awesome :D.

Maxing out every social link is a pain because of the fishing part. I caught the Sea Guardian for the trophy during the first playthrough and had to do it again during the second playthrough to max out the fox social link T_T.

Yep, I know :( and to think that I even got the all persona trophy, since in my second playthrough, i did everything, and even defeated Margaret. But in the end I didn't have a previous save and also missed a single day for the fox and the Guardian, when in my prior one I did both but not Margaret, hahaha.

Yep, I know :( and to think that I even got the all persona trophy, since in my second playthrough, i did everything, and even defeated Margaret. But in the end I didn't have a previous save and also missed a single day for the fox and the Guardian, when in my prior one I did both but not Margaret, hahaha.

You could make a save file at the start of each month during your third playthrough incase something goes wrong. 

• Like 1

You could make a save file at the start of each month during your third playthrough incase something goes wrong.

I wil do bud, I'll also look the dates for the books, so I won't forget and try getting all done as early as possible. All personas for Margaret are already in the compendium if their required moves, so it will be best to give my attention to all of then before even entering The Velvet Room. xD

Thanks again bud

I wil do bud, I'll also look the dates for the books, so I won't forget and try getting all done as early as possible. All personas for Margaret are already in the compendium if their required moves, so it will be best to give my attention to all of then before even entering The Velvet Room. xD

Thanks again bud

Nice, my second and third playthrough went extremely fast because I used a lvl 99 Persona from the start :awesome:.

• Like 1

Really nice plats and 100%s buddy!!Congrats on revelations 2 btw! how was it?

Thanks Dante, it was great, the best RE in years. 

I just hope Capcom learns from this game, making 7 more in the Revelations route than what they did if 6, i did like 6 through, but if all honest Revelations games are way better. xD

Are you enjoying Evil Within? this is one is indeed one of the best survival games ever, alonside REmake and Silent Hill

• Like 1

Thanks Dante, it was great, the best RE in years. 

I just hope Capcom learns from this game, making 7 more in the Revelations route than what they did if 6, i did like 6 through, but if all honest Revelations games are way better. xD

Are you enjoying Evil Within? this is one is indeed one of the best survival games ever, alonside REmake and Silent Hill

Yeah im enjoying the evil within :) pretty good game

• Like 1