Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

Nice buddy, so how is the game so far?

Buddy? Everything I wanted to be xD

The new update is here for the ps 4 so every new trophy gets a picture automatically, also I recorded a video from a boss and I'll upload and show it here on my garden xD hope you like it :)

hehe nice list and cute profile. You tell a story with your checklist in a way.

Thanks Allan :) glad you liked it.

I'll try my best to not disappoint even when I'll never going to catch you, hahaha xD such a wonderful collection

To celebrate the beginning of my long long hunting quest xD

still a apprentice hunter

My thoughts on the situation:

- I want to see the video

- I shouldn't watch it, because I want to play the game too much

- But I still want to watch it

- Crap, after watching it, I'd want the game even more

- That boss reminds me of the Flamelurker.

• Like 2

Buddy, I'm so happy xD the long wait was so worthwhile, between yesterday and today, I already played 18 hours xD, it's Inquisition all over again, and I really really want to finish silent hill 2 on ps3, but as I thought Bloodborne is everything I wanted to be, the contender of my game of the year indeed.

And seeing this battle, I was so inexperienced xD I'll upload later today the blood starving beast, and gladly I'm more familiar if controls and quick itens xD

• Like 1

buddy? i know you don't want to see it, but i would love to see you sharing your knowledge to the lesser ones xD

• Like 3

Nicely done buddy :yay:. Looks like the bosses are a lot more aggressive compared to the Souls games.

Ahhh xD so happy you like it buddy :) and i also agree if you, from the souls games i only played Demon Souls, and from the videos and all, Bloodborne to me is the best so far because i loved the art style, as in love love the gothic and surreal world of bloodborne. Dark Souls is more medieval and all, not bad, since to me one of the best rpg series ever, but bloodborne to me just surpassed it all, and still so much to do, i'm really speechless after every victory, and off course, off line, on my own xD

That looks awesome!!

indeed it does Floriiss, every boss is so unique and epic xD my game of the year like i thought it would be, really arrived  <3

This may definitely be one I have to look into. Never really lured in by the Souls games, not sure why but this looks epic!! Top list dude!!

Thanks freddie, and please do whenever you have the time, its really surreal, if by any means my videos help, i'll be really happy, i'll try to upload every boss and i'll post just to witness at a later date, chilling xD i'm taking my time to witness everything before even going in if the story

• Like 1

Thanks freddie, and please do whenever you have the time, its really surreal, if by any means my videos help, i'll be really happy, i'll try to upload every boss and i'll post just to witness at a later date, chilling xD i'm taking my time to witness everything before even going in if the story

So curiously then, are the Souls games really worth experiencing? I have heard they are tough and my issue is not to do with being good enough to finish them, it is patience of which I have absolutely zero!!!

• Like 1

Ahhh xD so happy you like it buddy :) and i also agree if you, from the souls games i only played Demon Souls, and from the videos and all, Bloodborne to me is the best so far because i loved the art style, as in love love the gothic and surreal world of bloodborne. Dark Souls is more medieval and all, not bad, since to me one of the best rpg series ever, but bloodborne to me just surpassed it all, and still so much to do, i'm really speechless after every victory, and off course, off line, on my own xD

Although I really liked the medieval setting of the Souls games, Bloodborne feels like a Van Helsing game which is awesome. Are there also vampire enemies?

So curiously then, are the Souls games really worth experiencing? I have heard they are tough and my issue is not to do with being good enough to finish them, it is patience of which I have absolutely zero!!!

The Souls games are all about trial and error. Yes you'll die... a lot, even when you're patient. If you rush, you'll die even more. But they're so amazing, it's one of my favorite series on the PS3.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

You will die, i remember that i died 10 times on the first dungeon in Demon Souls. Bloodborne follows the same path, every time you die, every enemy respawn and you lose all of the blood strain (souls). You can get all of then back, by returning to the same place and recovers, sometimes they are infused in the enemy that killed you, so just kill him and you will retrieve. But i'll be honest even if my i don't know 35 death already, it gets better if every try, and the atmosphere its incredible

Although I really liked the medieval setting of the Souls games, Bloodborne feels like a Van Helsing game which is awesome. Are there also vampire enemies?

The Souls games are all about trial and error. Yes you'll die... a lot, even when you're patient. If you rush, you'll die even more. But they're so amazing, it's one of my favorite series on the PS3.

buddy i still didn't encounter enemies that fly, except from a lot of blood thirsty crowns, that surprisingly stays on bushes and jumps at you attacking relentlessly. But there's werewolves, midget if capes if huge nails and giants, crazy dancing townsfolk xD

and i'm pretty sure there's tons of others that will pretty soon make a apparence

buddy i still didn't encounter enemies that fly, except from a lot of blood thirsty crowns, that surprisingly stays on bushes and jumps at you attacking relentlessly. But there's werewolves, midget if capes if huge nails and giants, crazy dancing townsfolk xD

and i'm pretty sure there's tons of others that will pretty soon make a apparence

With a name like BLOODborne, it'd be surprised if there weren't vampires :lol:. Btw is the soul currency now replaced with blood? 

• Like 1

With a name like BLOODborne, it'd be surprised if there weren't vampires :lol:. Btw is the soul currency now replaced with blood? 

not exactly bud, still souls, every time you kill a enemy a "soul" comes to you just like Demon Souls, and just like you mentioned the currency in the game xD, there's also tons of blood stones that give souls just like the stones, so in the end it's a Demon Soul game if more horror in it, xD:D everything we need right now xD

and sorry for so much happiness in those posts, xD hahahahha can't help it

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

not exactly bud, still souls, every time you kill a enemy a "soul" comes to you just like Demon Souls, and just like you mentioned the currency in the game xD, there's also tons of blood stones that give souls just like the stones, so in the end it's a Demon Soul game if more horror in it, xD:D everything we need right now xD

and sorry for so much happiness in those posts, xD hahahahha can't help it

Nice, I'm getting more hyped for this game by the minute.

• Like 1

Nice, I'm getting more hyped for this game by the minute.

i don't want to tease, torture you, but please do, please be hyped xD, it deserves xD

stay tuned if you can for more awesomeness later today, and in the coming days Type 0 and Silent Hill 2 platinum 

Edited by Mah2c

i don't want to tease, torture you, but please do, please be hyped xD, it deserves xD

stay tuned if you can for more awesomeness later today, and in the coming days Type 0 and Silent Hill 2 platinum 

Awesome, looking forward to more epic battles. 

Looks like Persona 4 Golden has been put on hold again, might as well make it plat #100 :awesome:.

• Like 1

Awesome, looking forward to more epic battles. 

Looks like Persona 4 Golden has been put on hold again, might as well make it plat #100 :awesome:.

hahahaha, no bud, it will come in the 60s xD i'm just not playing my vita these last days because of bloodborne, as much as i want to make it as a 100th, still miles to go to get there, since i only plat games that i enjoy, also i made a promise, didn't I? xD

Edited by Mah2c