Is it glitched?

Nitro

That's the trophy to unlock all Avatars and Mash-Ups. To unlock all avatars you must have a lot of Mojo (currency in JD) and play all/most songs and Mash-Ups (expect DLCs), as well as reach certain levels in World Dance Floor. There are avatars in JD 2014 that costed 500 Mojo, i haven't played JD 2015 yet but by the same logic there must be a few avatars that cost 500+ Mojo to buy. I believe i read somewhere that you need to reach level 2000 in World Dance Floor to unlock some avatar, but i'm not sure if it's true since i don't have the game yet.

There are also some avatars that only unlock during a certain date or season, you can't "skip" to that date by changing the system's date since it's a server thingy, but i'm not sure if those count.

That's the trophy to unlock all Avatars and Mash-Ups. To unlock all avatars you must have a lot of Mojo (currency in JD) and play all/most songs and Mash-Ups (expect DLCs), as well as reach certain levels in World Dance Floor. There are avatars in JD 2014 that costed 500 Mojo, i haven't played JD 2015 yet but by the same logic there must be a few avatars that cost 500+ Mojo to buy. I believe i read somewhere that you need to reach level 2000 in World Dance Floor to unlock some avatar, but i'm not sure if it's true since i don't have the game yet.

There are also some avatars that only unlock during a certain date or season, you can't "skip" to that date by changing the system's date since it's a server thingy, but i'm not sure if those count.

So some people this plat is basically unobtaonable because of those avatars that cannot be gotten becuse of the date?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not too sure on that, like i said, maybe they don't count for the trophy.

my sister bought the game and as you said with the server you need to play online and can't skip dates.

you need to play 5-6 months (not actual game time) to unlock an avatar. This is why no one has the platinum.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

not glitched , i want it all trophy need to play 6 touraments every months is a tour and you should hit level 5.000 !

that platinum needs 200 hours and 6 months 

Yeah, my sister bought it and showed me... I wouldn't be afraid to go for this as the online doesn't scare me. It's the Moves like Jagger and five starring every song that is scaring me. I played this with my sister and I wasn't very good to say the least ahaha.