So what were your choices? *spoilers*

katniss1444

*If you haven't finished far cry 4's campaign yet, I'm about to spoil pretty much everything! 

I finished far cry 4's campaign the other day and was curios to see how others went about the story. 

1) Did you overall side with Amita or Sabal? 

2) Did you kill Noore immediately or hear her out? 

3) Which ending did you get? Did you kill Pagan Min or hear him out?

I chose Amita for every mission, I liked her character more and agreed with her future-oriented perspective. I heard Noore out, which I'm glad I did. And I got the "bad ending" by killing Pagan immediately. I just didn't see any reason to sit down and listen to him. I think what I've listed are the only choices in the game, but correct me if I'm wrong. 

Edited by katniss1444
  • Like 2

1) I first went with Sabal, then after he got a little too weird i went with amita, but didnt kill sabal, i let him go.

2) I heard Noore out, I just couldnt shoot her, she killed lots of people but wanted to save her family, thats not right i know but what if you were in her situation...

3) shot him because it was too much pressure in that moment... immediately i regreted my decision.. had to watch the "good ending" on youtube which blew my mind..

great game !

• Like 1

In the end I sided with Sabal even though I didn't like it when the mission said something about a ritual - bad vibes after playing Fatal Frame. Rituals never are a good thing. It was a feeling because of that 'vision' stuff before you kill Yuma - not sure if there's a difference though depending on the choices you make prior. I didn't kill Amita when Sabal asked me to, just because I didn't want Bhadra to hate me. Which doesn't matter since you don't have the opportunity to talk to her afterwards.

Somehow I would've liked it if you could talk to her or at least find out what happens to her. Especially when you side with Amita.

If it was possible I would have declined both final missions and side with Pagan or something. :D

I heard Noore out and sat down with Pagan. Also let him fly away.

So all in all I didn't kill anyone when I had the chance to. I'm probably alone with those choices. :')

• 2 weeks later...

1. don't wait for pagan at the beginning.

2. side with amita and kill every douchebag

4. at the end side with sabal because that way bandra is alive and all the traitors die..

5. kill pagan... that moron is not a good villain....vaas was actually more better ..

I still haven't finished it yet but i'm enjoying every bit of the game. Basicly i found it better than the rest of the far cry series apart from the villain

I sided with Sabal as he sold me on the heroin being poison and I didnt want Kyrat to turn into another drug state.

I listened to Noore but would have offed her afterwards anyway.

And I let Pagan go as he was far too awesome in the game to kill! That and Id had enough of the Golden Path by then anyway.

• Like 1

1) Sided with Sabal every time. Amita was just a drug peddler and constant complainer, who was really just looking for power. Sabal I didn't have a problem with because he was just someone who is not a product of the west, so why should I have looked down on him because his traditions were, different. Was going to side with Amita at the brick factory, but then heard her proposal to turn it into an opium processing plant, and decided against her for good. She was also a total b****. Killed her dead.

2) Let Noore "live." She did what she had to for her family's sake, even if it was in vain.

3) Let Pagen live. Had no problem with Pagen. Liked his commentary throughout the adventure. Even waited by the crab rangoon for 11 minutes for him to return for the shortest game I've played.

• Like 1

I sided with Sabal all the way (although I spared Amita in last mission), mostly because Amita didn't seem much different than Pagan - Opium & power-oriented, cold and with no regard for the people she's supposedly trying to protect. I'm not saying Sabal is much better, it's just lesser evil, really. Eventually, the actual endings for both Sabal and Amita are rather 'bad' and pissed me off, so after the credits I found and killed both of them.

Heard her out.

Heard him out, fulfilled mother's dying wish, then took down the chopper in which Pagan was escaping and looted his body (nice items).

Also, I think there is a possibility to kill De Pleur instead of bringing him alive. I didn't know about that at the time of doing the missions, so I just found & killed him after the credits, too.

1) I sided with Amita overall, but when I found her post-credits and discovered her child soldier army I followed her after the cutscene and shot her. Didn't mean anything, but it felt good.

2) Heard her out, poor thing.

3) Heard him out as well, I really actually liked him. He was one of the least terrible characters to Ajay throughout the game. Then I let him fly away in his helicopter to wreak havoc elsewhere. What a nice man.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I sided with Sabal all the way (although I spared Amita in last mission), mostly because Amita didn't seem much different than Pagan - Opium & power-oriented, cold and with no regard for the people she's supposedly trying to protect. I'm not saying Sabal is much better, it's just lesser evil, really. Eventually, the actual endings for both Sabal and Amita are rather 'bad' and pissed me off, so after the credits I found and killed both of them.

Heard her out.

Heard him out, fulfilled mother's dying wish, then took down the chopper in which Pagan was escaping and looted his body (nice items).

Also, I think there is a possibility to kill De Pleur instead of bringing him alive. I didn't know about that at the time of doing the missions, so I just found & killed him after the credits, too.

This is the best ending. I let him go, the very second I got control I though to myself. "I wonder if I can shoot that chopper". I began to unload and it exploded and he was dead. Later I found out there is a crash site and you can loot it. Pretty random ending really.