Thoughts on Trophies?

X_RaceKing_X

Looks largely MP. However, I have to agree, the platinum looks really cool.

Isn't it mostly an online centered game?

Anyways, Some of these look pretty grindy. Particularly Rough Terrain (Drive 2000 miles offroad) and Indy Car Racer (Drive 200 laps around Little Eagle Speedrome). There are also many that require a Crew to earn and It looks like there's going to be gaming sessions everywhere. It looks pretty easy, but also grindy.

It's almost like Platinuming NFS: Most Wanted all over again...

Oh well... I will go for it anyways.

I don't see the link between the two... NFS: Most Wanted was fast (20-25 hours) and easy. If anything, with the "5000 miles in a single car" trophy amoungst others, I'm guessing this one is gonna be a lot like Test Drive Unlimited 2 which took me over 100 hours to platinum.

I'm looking forward to it at least... even with it's less the perfect handling I still loved TDU2. I'm pretty sure it'll be the same for this game.

Some trophies look like a hell of a grind and for more than just you. You're going to have to find a buddy to grind some of these out since they require a crew.

And given my love for cars and hype for this game in respect to recent Ubisoft's reputation i hope it's not glitched, bugged and but**ucked to the extent of being unplayable I'd really like it to be an enjoying and fun grind

I can't imagine any of the trophies being much of a grind due to there being so much to do in the game. Besides it'll be easy gaining those miles while exploring all of the U.S.

8000+km in 1 single car is always going to be a grind to a certain extend. Altho I guess at some point you probably just pick out the car you like best and stick with it.

does driving the 5000 miles (8000km) does it have to be done it one go or can it be done over a period of time?

It should be cumulative but up until now the odometer kept resetting every time you logged out and in again.

I read they pushed a patch to fix this issue about an hour ago but I'm not sure if it's actually been resolved.