Save Data corrupted ;_;

I started my game today and, as you read it, my save data was corrupted :( ... I was going after the platinum trophy as well and now I'm not sure if it will be that easy since I have to start everything all over...

Can you guys advise me if I should do it all over or if I should forget it forever.

Here's my trophies on the game -> HERE

If you /do/ decide to start a new game, and you're allowed multiple save slots, then I would highly recommend having at least three save files. You should overwrite each one every time you decide to save. This is what I do to help combat the issue in any game.

Edited by Candi B

Looks like you already completed all of the difficulty related trophies. All that's left is a few miscellaneous trophies and the online co-op stuff (which you can easily boost in a Gaming Session).

I would suggest starting a new game on the easiest difficulty setting and just do a quick clean up. Meanwhile, have a gaming session already set up so ppl can join.

• Like 1

Looks like you already completed all of the difficulty related trophies. All that's left is a few miscellaneous trophies and the online co-op stuff (which you can easily boost in a Gaming Session).

I would suggest starting a new game on the easiest difficulty setting and just do a quick clean up. Meanwhile, have a gaming session already set up so ppl can join.

I'm going to follow your advice, thank you! I have a brother who can play with me, can't I complete those trophies in offline-Coop?