How does the digital version run?

Ryumoau

I have the ps4 physical version but i'm sick of having to plug in that console just for one game, since i mainly use my ps3. I was thinking of trading that in and just rebuying it digital to have both the ps3 and ps4 version.

Can someone with the ps3 digital copy tell me if it runs well? Outside of the lag issues with online, i mean does the campaign gameplay and actual framerates during gameplay run well?

I say it would be safest to keep the disc for the ps4. Soon you'll be using your ps4 more then the ps3 once more games and such come out. Safe thing is to keep it.

yeah i would do that but the Trade in credit of $38 for it at gamestop sounds too tempting. I've never seen them give that much for a game. I'll wait till tuesday i guess before i make any rash decisions, hoping for an unlikely sale on advanced warfare through the psn store update. lol

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Been using the digital copy for the ps3 cuz, my optical drive took a nose dive... The Digital version runs slightly better than the disc on my console, but I think that is because I have a hybrid drive (SSD (Read/Write times)/HDD (Capacity = 1TB) combo, best parts of both) install in my console.