TheFinalEmblem's Platinum Realm

TheFinalEmblem

This is a really nice list of platinums. Congrats .A lot of games I'm interested in playing but don't know much about. :)

Thanks. Well, I can and will always recommend all of the games I have on the list, except maybe a select few, like MvC3 and UNS2, but if you ever want anymore info on a specific game, shoot me a PM and I'll tell you about them.

• 1 month later...

Can't let this list drift into oblivion. It's been a while since I've gotten a new Platinum, since I've been playing SO4 and trying to get the Plat for that, and I'm hoping to have it by the end of July. In the meantime, I have a big update to my "Future Platinums" list, since many games are finally gonna be coming out in the coming latter half of the year;

Tales of Vesperia: I added Tales of Vesperia, which I imported and should be getting in about 2-3 weeks from now, so around July 14th-21st. Only reason I got it was now I have a full translation guide for it and can finally play it. Thanks to ExHaseo for finding that guide, otherwise I'd probably never have gotten the game.

Steins;Gate: Been really looking forward to this game for a while. Glad it finally has a release date in the US, so I'm probably gonna be ordering the LE sometime in August, given it's still available, but if not, I'll just import the European PS3 version.

Persona 4: Dancing All Night: I'm a huge Persona fan, especially for Persona 4, and I love rhythm games, so this was a must buy for me.

Dragon Quest Heroes: Despite never playing a Dynasty Warriors game before, I actually played Hyrule Warriors and fell in love with the style of the game. While I have barely played a DQ game, I really like the series and was not about to pass this up.

Tales of Zestiria: I'm a huge Tales of fan, obviously, and I've been waiting for this for a while, also, so I can't not get this game. Despite hearing all the crappy things about it, I kinda feel they're unreasonable, but to each their own, I guess. I personally can't wait, as I think it looks amazing.

Those are the last of the PS games that I'll be getting, not against my own will. (You'll understand what I mean when the time comes) And I can already predict that once December 4th comes along, the release day of Xenoblade Chronicles X in the US, there will be a big trophy drought. Glad that my last game comes out around mid-late October, so I have plenty of time for it until then, as well as all the other games coming out from now until then.

• 4 weeks later...

Platinum #29- Catherine

1L9d5f74.png

I am more than ecstatic to finally have this platinum in my collection! I never intended to beat Axis Mundi, I just grabbed my two controllers and did some test runs, but somehow I made it to the end after a few attempts and a lot of close calls! Without a doubt, my proudest platinum to date!

There's nothing new to add to "Future Platinums" I'm gonna go right on ahead and continue Tales of Vesperia for Platinum #30, and once I'm done with that, try and get as close to the SO4 plat as possible until Dangan Ronpa: Another Episode comes out!

• Like 1

Platinum #30- Tales of Vesperia

1L981430.png

Best Tales game, 10/10, loved it! Well, now that I'm done with this, it's time to get crakin' on the guide. Once I'm done with that, it's back to the epic SO4 quest! (Until Danagn Ronpa Another Episode comes out, anyway)

Nothing new added to "Future Platinums" list, but instead, a removal; Mirror's Edge. I do have the game sitting on my PS3, but I don't know when/if I'll ever get to it, so for now, I'm not making it a priority.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
  • Like 3

1L981430.png

Best Tales game, 10/10, loved it! Well, now that I'm done with this, it's time to get crakin' on the guide. Once I'm done with that, it's back to the epic SO4 quest! (Until Danagn Ronpa Another Episode comes out, anyway)

Nothing new added to "Future Platinums" list, but instead, a removal; Mirror's Edge. I do have the game sitting on my PS3, but I don't know when/if I'll ever get to it, so for now, I'm not making it a priority.

Wow Congrats on your new plat !!! And nice one for 30 plat :)

• Like 1

Wow Congrats on your new plat !!! And nice one for 30 plat :)

Thanks! And I'm glad this one came out to #30, it looks awesome. If I hadn't gotten the Catherine one, it'd be #29, but then I probably would've gotten Catherine after. Either way, both would've been awesome as #30.

Awesome trophy checklist

Thanks, glad that you like it.

• Like 1

1L981430.png

Awesome job Final :D

I bought the game myself and was hoping you could help me.

123mwl4.jpg

What do these symbols mean? Am I supposed to wave goodbye to my gender? Am I supposed to run from the game as the gods point at me. WHY SO CONFUSING :(

• Like 1

Awesome job Final :D

I bought the game myself and was hoping you could help me.

123mwl4.jpg

What do these symbols mean? Am I supposed to wave goodbye to my gender? Am I supposed to run from the game as the gods point at me. WHY SO CONFUSING :(

Thanks dude!

:|:lol: Oh man, your description of those symbols are great dude. Well, after some looking around on the internet, I found the symbol where you wave goodbye to your gender means the game depicts some kind of sexuality, and the the symbol where you run from the game as the gods point at you means that there is violence. And the number 12 just means it's meant for ages 12+.

• Like 1

Thanks dude!

:|:lol: Oh man, your description of those symbols are great dude. Well, after some looking around on the internet, I found the symbol where you wave goodbye to your gender means the game depicts some kind of sexuality, and the the symbol where you run from the game as the gods point at you means that there is violence. And the number 12 just means it's meant for ages 12+.

Wow, I would never have guessed those. I actually assumed the gender one was it is good for both male and females (which is still stupid) but how did they get violence out of pointing?

Wow, I would never have guessed those. I actually assumed the gender one was it is good for both male and females (which is still stupid) but how did they get violence out of pointing?

Yeah, I thought that one meant it appealed to both genders, but that pointing thing and violence... Maybe they're arrows and the person is running away? I have no clue, it's weird.

• 5 weeks later...

Platinum #31- Dangan Ronpa Another Episode

1L286b99.png

I really feel I don't need to say anything, just knowing who I am should be enough explanation. Now, to import the game from Japan and get that Platinum again... maybe...

Nothing new added to "Future Platinums" list.

Probably gonna end up going back to Agarest for the time being, until P4D comes out at the end of the month.

• Like 2

Platinum #31- Dangan Ronpa Another Episode

1L286b99.png

I really feel I don't need to say anything, just knowing who I am should be enough explanation. Now, to import the game from Japan and get that Platinum again... maybe...

Nothing new added to "Future Platinums" list.

Probably gonna end up going back to Agarest for the time being, until P4D comes out at the end of the month.

Congrats on the platinum :) I am considering picking it up to complete my Danganronpa plat series...might wait for price drop on PSN

• Like 1

100% #1

Le92edd.png

Well, it looks like the Platinum Realm got reconstructed and added a 100% section for games without plats. I'm considering this my first 100% since all the other games I've played before and have gotten to 100% have had plats. Otherwise, this'll be 100% #32, but I guess I'll stick with #1. Managed to get the #1 fastest achiever spot also!

Nothing new to add to the "Future Platinums" list.

• Like 2