TheFinalEmblem's Platinum Realm

TheFinalEmblem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Platinum #36- Tales of Zestiria

1L780863.png

What an enjoyable Tales game, loved every moment of it, but the Tales train doesn't end there, it's time to continue on and go right into Tales of Hearts R!

I've added Tales of Hearts R (finally) and Amnesia Memories to my "Future Platinums" list, and two of the tentative Platinums are Code: Realize and Norn 9, which is not out just yet. The last three are all game my sister has gotten or is getting, and if I enjoy playing them with her, why not try for the Platinum? I've already played the PSP versions of the Amnesia games with her since she got them, and I can already say the games are nice, and since Amnesia is digital only and she has a JP account, we're having to buy it on my US account.

• Like 1

Platinum #36- Tales of Zestiria

1L780863.png

What an enjoyable Tales game, loved every moment of it, but the Tales train doesn't end there, it's time to continue on and go right into Tales of Hearts R!

I've added Tales of Hearts R (finally) and Amnesia Memories to my "Future Platinums" list, and two of the tentative Platinums are Code: Realize and Norn 9, which is not out just yet. The last three are all game my sister has gotten or is getting, and if I enjoy playing them with her, why not try for the Platinum? I've already played the PSP versions of the Amnesia games with her since she got them, and I can already say the games are nice, and since Amnesia is digital only and she has a JP account, we're having to buy it on my US account.

Congrats on your amazing plat !!! was it a hard plat to get ? Its on me wish list to play next year :)

• Like 1

Congrats on your amazing plat !!! was it a hard plat to get ? Its on me wish list to play next year :)

Thanks! No, it wasn't hard, more like moderate to get. The hardest part may beating the final boss on Chaos and then powered up on Hard, if you're not prepared, it'll suck a hell of a whole lot. Doing those on a 2nd playthrough with 6x EXP on will make it much easier, though. Though you may not understand now, the skill Lindwur will make it all the easier, stack the hell out of it on your best equip.

Platinum #37- Tales of Hearts R

1Le7ed9e.png

One of my favorite Tales games that I, at first, thought it would suck. So glad I was wrong.

Nothing new added to the "Future Platinums" list

Though it may not be completely true, this may be one of my last Platinums of 2015, as on December 4th, Xenoblade Chronicles X comes out, and once it does, my world and country rankings are gonna go down a lot, as I'm gonna be playing the hell out of it. Just a heads up in case you don't see me on any PS system for a while during that time.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats! Found this from your old signature on PP Tales; then forgot to check it... until now, although I was confused with your name / brand change haha. Great progress and keep it up! I really like how you're doing this, like, the layout and stuff :)

Thanks! Haha, yeah, changing everything might have thrown some people off, but even changing to TheGreatPapyrus for the time being, I'm still TheFinalEmblem, and I can't change that. Maybe once the next Dangan Ronpa game comes out, or if I just feel like it, I'll be changing back. Glad that you like how everything's set up.

• 1 month later...

Platinum #38- Amnesia Memories

1L6429b9.png

Glad that I finished this game, it was really enjoyable, and this is my final platinum of the year.

This year has been absolutely amazing in terms of games and platinums for me, I managed to get 20 total this year, 3 more than last year. I'm hoping that 2016 will bring even more amazing games and platinums my way, and there's already plenty I'm looking forward to, such as Persona 5 and Star Ocean 5... thought before I even think of SO5, I should get the platinum for SO4, which I'm super damn close to! I'll definitely have to get to finishing the first Agarest game as well, as I still have Zero and Two waiting after it, and I really wanna get to them. Here's to 2016!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, we’re 2 ½ weeks into 2016, and I think I should make a post for what’s gonna be going on this year, and what better way than to start with my first Platinum of the year!

Platinum #39- Devil May Cry

1Lf86be2.png

There’s still plenty of games on my list that I really need to get the platinum for, namely Star Ocean 4, Digimon, and Agarest. The SO4 Epic Quest ends in June, and I still have to finish my Earth Mode playthrough and get the last BTs for Faize and Lymle, then move right into a Universe and Chaos playthrough. I’m nearing the end of my first playthrough in Agarest, but haven’t played it in a while. Grinding out things for hard mode is more of a pain than it should, but whatever, and Digimon… Ugh, going through story mode 100 times…

There’s plenty of games I still haven’t played that I own, like DMC 2 and 3, and Agarest Zero and 2, and there’s plenty of games I still wanna get, like Rogue Galaxy, Dark Cloud, Axiom Verge, Steins;Gate, and HDN Mk2 and Victory.

This year is looking pretty awesome for games right now, and even though there’s a lot coming out that I wanna get in the coming months, I gotta pick and choose because I still have no job and no money. February has Digimon Cyber Sleuth, Project X Zone 2, and Fire Emblem Fates in store for me, and that’s an amazing month. Probably the biggest game I’m looking forward to this year is Persona 5, and there’s plenty of games coming out/hope they’re coming out this year in the west and can’t wait for, like Star Ocean 5, Final Fantasy XV, the God Eater games, and New Dangan Ronpa V3, though DR might be pushing it, I can dream…

Here’s to having an amazing gaming year for 2016!

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum #40- Devil May Cry 2

1L73db49.png

So glad that I' done with this, and fuck the Bloody Palace.

I'm not gonna be hopping into DMC 3 right away, as I've been neglecting Phoenix Wright and really want to get back to playing it, and also, with Cyber Sleuth coming out next week, I don't wanna start another game, so more than likely, I'm gonna be spending some time on Star Ocean and Digimon Rumble and clean those up.

Next month is gonna be so awesome with games! Along with Cyber Sleuth, Project X Zone 2 (Which has a demo everyone should play) and Fire Emblem Fates comes out! I'm definitely gonna be spending a ton of time on Fire Emblem since DLC is being released every week for 2 months, and just because Fire Emblem is epic! So there might be a plat deficiency until the Summer or something.

• 4 weeks later...

Platinum #41- Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

1Lb939c6.png

So happy to have this Platinum! Now, onto other things!

Honestly, with Fire Emblem Fates having been released, it's gonna be taking up mostly all of my time, so it might be a little bit before I earn my next platinum. Oh well, I'm fine with that, I've been so hyped for Fire Emblem for so long and enjoying the hell out of it.

There is a new addition to my "Future Platinums" list that I never really expected to be on there, and that game is Onechanbara! My best friend got it while she and I were at Gamestop last and I'm able to borrow it whenever I'd like, so I will definitely try to get the Platinum for it. For now, time to enjoy FE!

• 1 month later...

Platinum #42- Onechanbara Z2: Chaos

1L174090.png

I just needed a game to play to transition back into the PS side of gaming, and since my friend had this, I borrowed it, and was not disappointed.

Now, it is finally time to buckle down and not get distracted anymore! My next platinum will be the illustrious SO4 plat! Over the 2 years I've had it, I have played the game on and off, wanting so hard to get the plat, but my fire wasn't reignited for over a year, that is until the SO4 platinum thread made an appearance, and ever since then, I've been on and off with it again, but have nearly completed it! 61 BTs and 2 more playthroughs is all I need for the plat! And I have no excuses to not play it, as there are no new games coming out for me anytime soon, and also, every other game I haven't completed yet, I don't feel like doing so now. Time to kick it into high gear!

wFb86Ck.png

• 3 weeks later...

Your game list is beautiful, I do not know how to say it but in short, you are incredible. There are games on your lists to which I would like to play there, "Tales of", "Final Fantasy". You have the same tastes as me in term of JRPG especially a big congratulation for "Star Ocean; The Last Hope" :yay: . You have my respect.

• Like 1