Freakin eagles...

kendev1994

Probably your most hated animal after playing FC4, damn those are annoying...

In the middle of the 'key to the north' mission, *small spoiler* where you have to defend the bridge from the royals BOOM eagle in my face and dead... 2 times in a row...

OR you are in a fight/hunt for an animal and suddenly the eagle partners up with the animal you are fighting and they start doing synchronized attacks... dead again...

Climbing the final tower to reveal the final piece of the map, at the top, almost there, final jump, DERP another eagle makeing me fall down and die -_-

So what i was wondering, anyone else had an encounter with an eagle at the worst timing possible?

Or do you have another nemises animal that you keep bumping into and screws you up?

I'd like to hear some.

• Like 2

Lol Eagles arw GREAT! I love the villagers screaming "EAAAGGGLLEEEEEEEEEE" always crack me up!

I was hunting an pig for an upgrade, last pig, i had the sights down with my bow and arrow. Exactly when I released the pig flew away because an Eagle took it.

And yes ofc I got killed a few times in those kind of places and situations. I think we all have :D

Though, the king of Kyrat, is the Honey Badgers. They are so small, cute, AND FLIPPIN DANGEROUS MUN' ! :D

• Like 3

Lol Eagles arw GREAT! I love the villagers screaming "EAAAGGGLLEEEEEEEEEE" always crack me up!

I was hunting an pig for an upgrade, last pig, i had the sights down with my bow and arrow. Exactly when I released the pig flew away because an Eagle took it.

And yes ofc I got killed a few times in those kind of places and situations. I think we all have :D

Though, the king of Kyrat, is the Honey Badgers. They are so small, cute, AND FLIPPIN DANGEROUS MUN' ! :D

Oh yea, forgot about those little bastards, they do more damage then a freakin tiger...

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Eagles are seriously annoying and bloody huge too. Honey badgers are angry little bastards and don't stop coming after you till they're dead. At the moment I'm getting annoyed with rhinos. Stray to close and they will charge you even if you didn't attack them and they do massive damage too.

I'd heard about the eagles but until I'd started really getting into the game ... well let's just say that nothing could prepare me for how annoying they are. I've had one attacking me during a car joust with some enemies (I wish I'd stayed in the burning car) and another when I was halfway up a tower. Kill them aaaaalllll!

I stopped to read this and almost immediately was attacked by an eagle.... I also had one particular rhino with and attitude try everything it could to kill me...

Speaking of rhinos: is there any fast way to kill them and still get their skins? It's awesome fun throwing C4 at them as they charge but it gets you nowt but a damaged hide. So far I've found the only good way to deal with them is shoot them in the head, run after them, shoot them again, follow again, rinse and repeat until you've finally managed enough headshots to down them for good, which is so boring to keep doing for the 7 or so skins you need to craft all upgrades.

Speaking of rhinos: is there any fast way to kill them and still get their skins? It's awesome fun throwing C4 at them as they charge but it gets you nowt but a damaged hide. So far I've found the only good way to deal with them is shoot them in the head, run after them, shoot them again, follow again, rinse and repeat until you've finally managed enough headshots to down them for good, which is so boring to keep doing for the 7 or so skins you need to craft all upgrades.

screaming and running away while shooting is the only way i know how 

I personally don't think Eagles are too bad, usually when they attack you it's not too much damage and then they fly away.

Rhino's on the other hand. Shoot one of those bastards and they go running, as you turn to go somewhere else the son of a bitch jumps you and knocks you down without mercy until you are a bloody pulp.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Even badgers and eagles weren't as annoying as liberating the outposts. In the south you had to free them, then return to defend it from attacks but now as I've made it to the north half of the map it's driving me insane!! Are you supposed to be forced to defend the outposts twice every single time in the north?? This sucks a-hole big time since you first have to free the outpost, then leave it to launch the counter attack, then go back and defend it, then again leave it and again return to the outpost. Waiting at the outpost doesn't work, you have to run or drive a couple hundred meters away from the outpost just to go back and fight for it twice every time you've liberated one.

I'm getting frustrated as hell.

• 3 weeks later...

Even badgers and eagles weren't as annoying as liberating the outposts. In the south you had to free them, then return to defend it from attacks but now as I've made it to the north half of the map it's driving me insane!! Are you supposed to be forced to defend the outposts twice every single time in the north?? This sucks a-hole big time since you first have to free the outpost, then leave it to launch the counter attack, then go back and defend it, then again leave it and again return to the outpost. Waiting at the outpost doesn't work, you have to run or drive a couple hundred meters away from the outpost just to go back and fight for it twice every time you've liberated one.

I'm getting frustrated as hell.

Pretty sure if you take out the fortresses your outposts won't be attacked any longer, at least according to the trophy guide on Playstationtrophies.org.

"It's also VERY important to mention that liberating a Fortress, will cause enemies to stop "attacking" your liberated Outposts. This could interfere with the Defender trophy by Repelling 3 Outpost Retaliation Parties, so do NOT liberate all 4 fortresses. If you have conquered every Fortress, then do not worry as you'll have the option to reset every Outpost/Fortress."

Pretty sure if you take out the fortresses your outposts won't be attacked any longer, at least according to the trophy guide on Playstationtrophies.org.

"It's also VERY important to mention that liberating a Fortress, will cause enemies to stop "attacking" your liberated Outposts. This could interfere with the Defender trophy by Repelling 3 Outpost Retaliation Parties, so do NOT liberate all 4 fortresses. If you have conquered every Fortress, then do not worry as you'll have the option to reset every Outpost/Fortress."

Yeah I actually played it through and learnt the outposts weren't meant to be attacked two or three times in a row. I restarted the game and it worked like magic.