Plat unobtainable?

Nitro

At the moment it is indefinetly unobtainable, since "On my own" hasn't been available since the 19th of September. I'm sitting in the same boat as you and hope that EA does something about this. The longer time goes i'm doubting it more and more. :(

Well, all I know is that I'd hate to be the person on the other end of the phone at EA tomorrow. Edited by NiTR0--X_

why would someone hack you account just to play a soccer game?

They hacked my account, bought the game, about $100 worth of in game money, and about $300 in other games. I was luckily able to catch it quickly, thanks to Sony sending an e-mail everytime something is purchased on the account, and I was able to get Sony to reverse the charges. But they had already booted up the game and earned a trophy.

• 1 month later...

Well, you'll all be glad to know that EA does not give one single shit about the trophy, getting another challenge up or my time! :)

Contacted EA support a while back via text and spoke to a guy and he said he would take it up with the dev team. Well, got an e-mail a few days later saying "Your case was closed". So we're all a bit of SOL with this game (Shit out of luck)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...