Lollipop Chainsaw

Artemisthemp

Suda 51's brand of madness is one of my favorite aspects of gaming and this looks like it won't disappoint!! It's a shame that there's only a small band of us that appreciate his games while franchises like CoD and AC keep churning out the same thing over and over and everyone eats it up.

• Like 1

Suda 51's brand of madness is one of my favorite aspects of gaming and this looks like it won't disappoint!! It's a shame that there's only a small band of us that appreciate his games while franchises like CoD and AC keep churning out the same thing over and over and everyone eats it up.

They don't get any of my money either...

They don't get any of my money either...

:highfive:

Can't say that Ubisoft hasn't received any money from me because I bought Assassin's Creed 1. Then after hearing over and over how much better #2 was I gave it a chance... won't be fooled a 3rd (or 4th, 5th or 6th, lol) time though.

I know Suda's games are an acquired taste , they are usually pretty rough around the edges but there's nothing better (to me) than his qwirky style.

• 3 weeks later...

I dunno'.....I usually like off-beat, goofy games, but this one (based on a few trailers and an advertisement on a move) I have seen, this one just looks dumb. I may be wrong as trailers have more-than-once not done a game justice, but so far this is a "Pass" for me.

• 1 month later...