AJ Maciejewski

First console you ever had?

231 posts in this topic

The first console I ever had was Intellivision although I was very young and barely remember it. The only game I remember is Utopia.

Edited by AJ Maciejewski

My very first console was the PS1. I was very little, but I remember that it came with two demo discs, and my first game for it was Gex: Enter the Gecko. c: I lost one of the demo discs, and I was never able to find it, but I still have the other, and Gex: Enter the Gecko.

My first console that i owned was a PS1 but the first one i played was a SNES i believe.

First console bought for me was a slim pink PS2, which I still own and use :-P

But I did play on a PS1 beforehand. It was my dads, which he still owns. I still have yet to beat the final boss in Space Invaders..

Edited by Beeinhollywood

My first was an Atari 2600 and a copy of Pac-Man.

This was followed up by a SNES with The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past shared between my older cousin and myself.  My 3 year old mind was blown.

The fat PS2 back when I was like 3. Best console of its time.

The SEGA Game Gear, which I got when I was six years old. First game I remember playing on it was Aladdin, which was really challenging for me at the time. I still have it but haven't regularly used it in years because it drains up six AA batteries like no tomorrow.

My first console was also a Sega Megadrive. Happy days.

First one I had was a Nintendo 64. I wish I could remember which game was the first I had.

Sega MegaDrive, then Super Nintendo and then I started my Playstation journey.

Game Boy, possibly the Pocket, it was definitely a black & white screen. Came bundled with Metroid II which I was rubbish at and never completed. But I hardly needed other games because the original pokemon red took up 80-90% of my gaming time.

Both the PS1 and Dreamcast.  At least, those were the first two I remember, and I don't remember playing one before the other.  Still remember kicking my sister's ass at Tekken.  Good times.  ^_^

The NES with the orange gun that came with Duck Hunt and Mario Bros. The Christmas of 89' was a great one.

Ditto, but a year or two before that! Damn, I'm getting old! xD

My first console was the Sega Megadrive, and sonic my first game, so many memories xD

First game console i owned is N64 i think. but the first console i played was the NES.

Edited by HcG-_Clawz

Model 1 "High Definition Graphics" Sega Genesis, if I recall correctly. It has a Model 1 Sega CD and 32X attached to it nowadays though, still works 100% perfect as well. 

$T2eC16FHJF0E9nmFQWrIBRJGtfqnVg~~60_57.J

Not a picture of my particular console, I need to get some high quality shots of my consoles...

Parker

Hmm first console I owned was a Nintendo DS, Nintendogs Bundle, when I was like, 11/12? xD (I wasn't really allowed anything else until later cuz my mom was rather skeptical towards video games lol)

First I ever played on was a PS1 tho.