AJ Maciejewski

First console you ever had?

231 posts in this topic

SEGA Dreamcast was my first console with Sonic the adventure and Resident Evil for my birthday 

NES was my first console...and I played the eff outta it.  First game was Final Fantasy I..probably why I love JRPGs so much..even to this day 

The first system I owned was an Atari that my dad got from a garage sale.  It worked for about ten minutes and then died.

The first system I played was my neighbors NES.

My first real system was the SNES.  Loved that little box so much.

My first console is Nintendo 64, the first game i played was The Legend of Zelda

My first console that I owned was an Odyssey 2.  Although before I got that I was playing Atari 2600 whenever I was at my grandparents house

first home console i had was the Nintendo 64 So much time spent playing super smash bros. and kicking my friends asses on it and my first handheld was the Game Boy Color which as most people at my age (i was like between 3 and 5) pokemon consumed most of my time on that system

Hello my baby, Hello my honey, Hello my ragtime gal, love my Atari 2600

Atari2600_zps332b1db9.jpg

Sega Megadrive, still works now! Loved Jurassic Park and the Sonic games!

The first console I ever had was the old school black and white gameboys I had tetras and that was all, I remember playing that bad boy for ages I loved that game, then I moved onto N64 with all the classics 

Intellivision, I played a ton of football, and basketball on that console. Also I loved playing Bugertime!

Great seeing another Intellivision gamer on here! We are truly "old school!" My favorite game was hockey. I actually still have the console but it hasn't worked in decades. Hilarious looking at the controllers/knockoff TV remotes.

Also proved early on in the gaming industry that even if you had superior technology to the competitor (Atari), it didn't correlate into success.

The first console we got was SNES, the first one I got for myself was a Sega Saturn, Played the shit out of Doom on that one, Awesome game for a 7 y/o to play  :lol:

I was a Gameboy kid, i got a Gameboy alongside Pokémon Blue and Super Mario Land 2 for christmas when i was 6 years old. I got the Gameboy Advance and Advance SP later on and got a Gamecube as my first home console when i was around 10 years old. First console i bought by myself was my PS3 in 2012, was mainly a PC gamer up until then.

I got a Super Nintendo in '94 for my 3rd birthday. I think it was bundled with The Flintstones and The Lemmings. 

NES in 1989.

Played a lot of pc games in two or four colour screens before and around that time. And sim city 2000 on a 386 pc with 106 mb hdd.

Later on i got a gameboy pocked, a ps2 slim silver, a PSP and much later in 2010 a ps3 slim, a Vita and now PS4.

I still play my ps2 sometimes but i enjoyed mario on the NES.

Edited by sept-sept

Sinclair ZX Spectrum with Ghost 'n Goblins being the first game if I remember correctly.  Was a LONG time ago!