First console you ever had?

AJ Maciejewski

• 2 months later...

N64!
But wanted to have the PS1...
Months before my birthday in the 1998 I was begging for a PS1. Because my very best friend got one, too. Ane we both have been look forward to my birthday. YES! Than we can exchange games! And we made plans like dont buy the same games like me bla bla.
There was it my birthday and my mother came with a big box and I felt so awsome! And when I ripped the paper away it was like... Oh no Mum! I wanted the PS1!!! 
xD If I think back I bed she wanted to hit me at this moment :DD

I grew up with the N64. I know it's not really the console of my generation, but my family didn't have much money and we got the N64 for free. I still remember all the awesome games I played on it. I really miss it and I'm considering buying a new one to relive my childhood memories.

The original Game Boy. First game I had was Mickey Mouse: Magic Wands!

Pretty sure I still have it on my grandma's house. Not so sure if it still works, though, haven't used it in more than 10 years and it's closing in on 20 since i bought it.

The first Console I played on was the Playstation 1, but i was too young too really enjoy it, the most time I just watched my Dad playing :) My first own console was the Gamecube, after that I got an Gameboy Advanced SP, but later than I switched back to Playstation (PS2) :)

First ever console I ever had was the Gameboy Pocket. 

It was the first Xbox

Ugly controllers, beautiful OS system, decent games and ahead of it's time. The original xbox with the dreamcast were consoles ahead of their time.

• Like 1