First console you ever had?

AJ Maciejewski

My first console was PS1, but when I also played a lot of games on Mac at the time 9this was late 90's/very early 2000's, so i'm thinking it was an iMac G3). 

Although the first console that really got me into playing games was the Gamecube, which in my opinion is still the most underrated video game console of all time. :)

I had an NES with the orange gun and Duck Hunt/Mario Bros. That was a super fun game but my favorite NES game was Techmo Bowl. Good memories with that game.

Tecmo-Bowl.jpg

Back when sports games weren't the same shit every year, ey ? :)

• Like 1

nes-system.jpg

This. I was caught by surprise as a kid, it was my birthday present. We had played NES before, one we had borrowed from my dad's friend (the first game I played was Dragon's Lair NES version... yeah. enough said.), but this was the first time we owned our own console. It was a magical sunny day... that I spent in living room playing Mario.  :D

Our parents were playing it cool, pretending it was just for us kids... but later it was revealed they played Mario together when we were out of house.  B)

• 2 weeks later...

I got a SNES handed down from my uncle with Marvel War of Gems. He later gave me Super Mario world, Donkey Kong Country, Batman Returns, and a Ps1 with Twisted Metal 4. Good times   B)  . The War of the Gems game is pretty hard i still can't beat it.

Marvel%20Super%20Heroes%20-%20War%20of%2