Amiibos

Carville87

I know there is a lot of Nintendo fans on this site so i was just wondering if any of you guys got Amiibos and what do you think of them?

Also which ones are you maybe planning on getting or which ones would you like to see in the next few waves?

Pretty sure i'll be getting Toon Link and Pikachu 

amiibo-1.png

I haven't gotten any yet but i plan to get some of them atleast (Ganondorf, Ike, Robin, Captain Falcon, Dr Mario or Regular Mario, Lucina (The one i want the most), Shulk and Mega Man) I really hope they make an exclusive Mewtwo amiibo because that would be awesome. Although, im pretty sure i won't get ALL of these i mentioned but a few at the least :)

Edited by Jetstream Sam

I'll probably only get the LoZ character Amiibos (Link, Zelda, Shiek, Ganondorf) if only for Hyrule Warriors, because Link unlocks a weapon, and even though Zelda doesn't (for now) I'm just gonna get her, and I'm sure the other two will do something in future updates of the game. I'll also probably get Shulk since he's my main and my love for Xenoblade won't let me pass him up.

Oh, by the way, did anyone else hear about the Samus Amiibo with two arm cannons that sold for $2,500?

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
  • Like 1

I want the : Lucina, Marth, and Samus Amiibos.

I played my Friend's Marth & Samus yesterday, so far:

They Max @ LV.50, and actually level up faster through defeat in apposed to Victory.

Once they are Maxed(LV.50), can still become stronger based on the feedback of battles they experience(There is always room to grow for them).

Those Amiibos can be challenging if you train them to be, I had a few Marth rapes turn to "I'm a little scared to hit him, in the possibility of him Countering it".

He went from stupidly using the Dolphin Slash to get punished, to countering moves out of nowhere almost un-humanly(Average) possible.

He would not spike/Meteor me, but he has Learned to Counter like A fucken Pro.

Whenever I tried to Spike him, he fucken air dodged every single attempt made(and those where accurate Spikes, that if not dodged would have Meteored). 

But that Samus Amiibo though, much to my own surprise was the one who spiked me unexpectedly; his set up was crazy(since the Spike has a lag before it actually does the move).

Edited by DarknessKey92

Working in Game, access to wave 1 of the Amiibo was very easy... so I got all of wave 1 and plan to get all future waves. Have them all sitting around my TV, they're awesome. For anyone worried about the quality of them seeing as people on the Internet were complaining about the quality drop compared to when they were originally revealed, do not worry; they all look great. 

The only thing that gets a little chuckle out of wave 1 is Marth; his face is pretty humorous, but when you compare it to how awesome the rest of him looks, it's okay. Link, Fox, and Samus get particular mentions as my choices for best looking of wave 1.

Wouldn't mind having a Samus but since I don't plan on getting a Wii U anytime soon I probably won't be getting any.

I haven't gotten any yet but i plan to get some of them atleast (Ganondorf, Ike, Robin, Captain Falcon, Dr Mario or Regular Mario, Lucina (The one i want the most), Shulk and Mega Man) I really hope they make an exclusive Mewtwo amiibo because that would be awesome. Although, im pretty sure i won't get ALL of these i mentioned but a few at the least :)

You may not see Megaman (but don't quote me on this as it's pure speculation) because IIRC the original plan was that the Amiibos were supposed to work with multiple games and I can't see Nintendo paying Capcom to have Megaman in multiple games. Again I could be completely wrong though and I would love a Megaman just to have a Megaman on my shelf (bit of a Megaman nut here)

Megaman collectibles are so expensive.

Wouldn't mind having a Samus but since I don't plan on getting a Wii U anytime soon I probably won't be getting any.

You may not see Megaman (but don't quote me on this as it's pure speculation) because IIRC the original plan was that the Amiibos were supposed to work with multiple games and I can't see Nintendo paying Capcom to have Megaman in multiple games. Again I could be completely wrong though and I would love a Megaman just to have a Megaman on my shelf (bit of a Megaman nut here)

Megaman collectibles are so expensive.

Megaman was already confirmed for wave 3 check him out on Amazon

That'd be awesome if it were true, but Samus with 1 arm cannon is enough, I don't need double missiles coming at me, or even worse, double charge beams.

2741863-both.jpgWith 2 cannons she can now emphasize the term "Come @ me Bro!!"...lol

Now you have Double the Reason to come @ me(her), when She's Charge-camping up that Plasma xD 

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 2

So far I only purchased the Pikachu amiibo, but what's sad is the fact that I do not own the game, let alone the Wii U or the 3DS.

Lately i've been watching several youtube videos of people playing Super Smash Bros. (N64, Melee, Brawl and Wii U) and competing in tournaments that it is slowly starting to make me feel jealous. Sigh...

EDIT:  also I would like to purchase Marth, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, and a few others, but that would require a lot of money.

Edited by GarciaFever