10K Max RP GLITCH PS3

SaltySoph

I'm afraid it takes a long time to kill enough cops to reach the max cap than it would take to do RR for the same or higher ammount of RP? Not sure, never hopped into the game again after I got my plat, but from what I've watched, doesn't actually seems worth time versus RP. Might be the easiest (?) way to do it and kinda of effortless, so I understand why people might want to use that method over RR. I, myself, used the capture mode over and over with 10x10 method and it worked wonders, although it took ages to be done with.

Edited by TheYuriG

I'm afraid it takes a long time to kill enough cops to reach the max cap than it would take to do RR for the same or higher ammount of RP?

It takes about 15 minutes, so easily from start to finish like 20 minutes. So yes, it's slower than RR with a good crew. Still good one.

Anyone uploading an exploit to YouTube is asking for a patch. The people who discovered the cash glitch in GTA IV Bomb the Base II waited years until Rockstar were done supporting the game.

The main thing here (driving under the garage to be impossible to get hit by NPC's) has been around since GTA:O opened and it's been used in many ways. So far they haven't bothered fixing it.

This is a cool little glitch.  I've tried it a few times today inbetween running missions and whatnot and it definitely works!   It's a good little stress reliever to sit back and take out some cops with no worry of getting shot.  Also, I inadvertently found out that during this mission platinum awards stats are still accumulating so this also helps you knock out a few things at once.  I believe it was the Fugitive award for time spent in 6 stars that is already up to silver for me.   Thanks for sharing little miss, much appreciated!   :wub:   

I know what I'm going to do even more once I hit 60 and unlock the grenade launcher...   I see you used it in the vid.  : P    

• Like 1

It takes about 15 minutes, so easily from start to finish like 20 minutes. So yes, it's slower than RR with a good crew. Still good one.

I guessed so, but it seems to be almost effortless to be completed and you can solo it if you want. No need for randoms or a coordinated team, very on and off as you may please to do.

I try to have 3 stars by the time I enter the garage.  (so the PoPo hit the area with more force, which in turn i believe leads to less waiting)  I do exactly what she does in the video.. call mechanic for car, race to lawyer, dispose of him before he takes off... Sticky a police car or two as I race to the area of the garage, if it's available to do so, i won't go out of my way or slow down to sticky unless i get in a crash. (i've now got the gltich area memorized)  it's a little difficult at first to know where to go.   As i get to the garage i then sticky up the area they flood to and then enter the garage/glitch.  Feel free to set them off when you want to.. Preferably when it's at 4 or 5 stars.

I've gotten it down where I can do the run in about 15 minutes total.  I come up short on rp sometimes depending on how efficient I am, but frankly It's not a big deal at all.  But for the most part I'm hitting around the 8k mark in rp.  

My biggest error is usually falling into the big gap/hole under the glitch   :facepalm:   Also they can shoot you through the soft spot/glitch so i set up shop on the pillar.   I've yet to hit the rank to unlock Rooftot Rumbe, but even so I find that playing really any mission with randoms theirs a huge chance that it will probably not go to plan.  This rp glitch is great for people like me that don't have buddies on gta 5.   

I try to have 3 stars by the time I enter the garage.  (so the PoPo hit the area with more force, which in turn i believe leads to less waiting)  I do exactly what she does in the video.. call mechanic for car, race to lawyer, dispose of him before he takes off... Sticky a police car or two as I race to the area of the garage, if it's available to do so, i won't go out of my way or slow down to sticky unless i get in a crash. (i've now got the gltich area memorized)  it's a little difficult at first to know where to go.   As i get to the garage i then sticky up the area they flood to and then enter the garage/glitch.  Feel free to set them off when you want to.. Preferably when it's at 4 or 5 stars.

I've gotten it down where I can do the run in about 15 minutes total.  I come up short on rp sometimes depending on how efficient I am, but frankly It's not a big deal at all.  But for the most part I'm hitting around the 8k mark in rp.  

My biggest error is usually falling into the big gap/hole under the glitch   :facepalm:   Also they can shoot you through the soft spot/glitch so i set up shop on the pillar.   I've yet to hit the rank to unlock Rooftot Rumbe, but even so I find that playing really any mission with randoms theirs a huge chance that it will probably not go to plan.  This rp glitch is great for people like me that don't have buddies on gta 5.   

Question, how many kills are you getting? That's one of the big things that decides how much RP you get.

Yes thats why the video picture says 5-10k it depends on how many kills you get in that time. Me and lachz got different amounts everytime we played it. Just try get 150+ kills should give you almost 10k.

And from a comment I got on my youtube apparently they cant get martin to give the mission when they ring so if no one can find it avaliable your going to have to pair up with someone that has it.

If anyone is interested in this, it works well with other missions too.

Thanks LM for awesome vid. :)

EDIT: I just got Out of Court Settlement mission from Martin, couldn't get it by ringing him, it was given to me randomly. So it wasn't removed.

Edited by alien713

• 4 weeks later...