Dat ending (Ep1)

Emyl

Okay, now I'm up to speed with you people.

But yeah, very Game of Throne -ish game, I like it. But I don't like the graphics at all. Not only are they blocky, look like shit and there's lots of problems with saw-tooth edges, but I feel the typical TTG like "cell shading" would work better anyways.

That whole meeting actually went better than I expected, for the Song of Ice and Fire milieu anyway, since only one person died. Knowing that Ramsay Snow is a sick fuck from the books I fully expected a massacre, so I chose Royland as the Sentinel, put everyone on a war footing, and met Ramsay at the gate. If we're all going to die anyway, we'll die like Northerners with swords in our hands.

That whole meeting actually went better than I expected, for the Song of Ice and Fire milieu anyway, since only one person died. Knowing that Ramsay Snow is a sick fuck from the books I fully expected a massacre, so I chose Royland as the Sentinel, put everyone on a war footing, and met Ramsay at the gate. If we're all going to die anyway, we'll die like Northerners with swords in our hands.

This was my approach; however, due to Royland's stand on other matters, I decided to pick Duncan and played the diplomatic attempt to meet him in the hall. Either way, I didn't see things ending well at all.

Overall, I can't say I feel much excitement to go through this particular series; can't help but feel as though there would be much satisfaction beyond despair. A much different feeling when compared to The Wolf Among Us or Tales from the Borderlands.

This was my approach; however, due to Royland's stand on other matters, I decided to pick Duncan and played the diplomatic attempt to meet him in the hall. Either way, I didn't see things ending well at all.

Overall, I can't say I feel much excitement to go through this particular series; can't help but feel as though there would be much satisfaction beyond despair. A much different feeling when compared to The Wolf Among Us or Tales from the Borderlands.

I am with you on the excitement level. There wasn't much going on and overall was slow moving. I get it though, character development and all, and setting the stage for the main players. I was hoping for more of Gared than there was, especially since there seems to be some bond between him and Talia.

I also chose Duncan for Sentinel. He seems like an honorable man. I also saw it might cause more tension with Snow, having the uncle of the man they are all upset about as my Sentinel. Sort of serves as a big middle finger to Ramsay. Royland is a bit of a hothead; however, I did choose the fight option, and also met Snow in the Hall.

Overall, based on the previews of Ep 2, I'll keep giving this a chance, mainly because with what happened at the end, and with Asher having no desire to be Lord (and on his way back from exile), it'll be interesting to see what happens in that regard. But considering I have neither read the books nor seen the show, I am willing to have a bit more patience with it as I get familiar with characters and their backstories.

Edited by ShogunCroCop