Most overpowered run?

I'm interested in what peoples' best combination of items has been to give them a super overpowered run?

The sheer number of items and upgrades makes for some seriously ridiculous synergies.

My most OP run was when I had Magic Fingers (an activated item that spends a coin in return for damage to all enemies in the room), lucky rock (which gives you a near 100% chance at finding a penny in every exploded rock), and Ipecac (explosive shots). So I essentially had unlimited pennies as I would blow up every rock and get a penny out of all of them, then go into a room and mash magic fingers a few times, which would kill every enemy in seconds. The fight against Isaac lasted about three seconds.

Anybody else had a run that made you feel near invincible?

Azazel + Tammy's Heas is always very effective, and that's only one item, recharged in every room. Combined with DMG boosters and plentiful health makes Azazel nearly invincible. Also, he uses The Ludovico Technique very effectively. These items enhance the Brimstone insanely.

Thus, my most overpowered run was with Azazel. Tammy's Head + poison bombs + projectile protection from flies + evil beggar. Still, I couldn't beat Satan, I was furious.

Mom's Knife + Polyphemus has absolutely ridiculous damage output.

Best other run I've had was Tiny Planet + Polyphemus + Lump of Coal + numerous other damage ups + Book of Belial. Could just walk into a room, hold down fire in a second and everything died. I was on my way to fighting Satan that run, took out his first form but continued firing. His first stomp landed on a few of the bullets I had orbiting around me... and he died instantly.

• Like 1

Brimstone + Quadshot + shitload of damage upgrades + Guppy's head. Killed It Lives in a second thanks to the flies. I think Blue Baby needed like three brimstone shots to die, so that was okay run I guess.

Edited by Juzota

• 3 weeks later...

I'm playing it on pc right now. My most op run so far was as follows: Picked up Magic Mushroom and a Halo early in the game. Got Little Brim from the devil deal followed by BFFs from the shop. Became Guppy half way to mom. Pills gave me 3 pretty fly orbitals, also had a Forever Alone attack fly from the item room and with all that i found Hive Mind - giant spiders and flies. Another item i had there was charged shots which went really well with little brim.  Not the best run in terms of damage output, but really fun to play.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Prob not the most OP loadout, but I love adds in any way: Reusable fly hive, daddy long-legs (gosh, he's freaking awesome), dark buddy (he want's to kill you ;), something that will give you wings so you can avoid any damage on the ground and SPEED

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The last run I did was my first with The Lost and I ended up getting Gemini, Lil' Haunt and Daddy Long Legs for attacking and Gnawed Leaf and Holy Mantle as defensive items. So basically I had won haha. I killed Isaac and Blue baby on that run. Though I didn't get the trophy for killing Isaac with The Lost but I'll just redownload my save so the trophy pops...that's not the first time this game does that to me for a trophy.

• 2 months later...

Gnawed Leaf, Pinking Shears, The Peeper, Placenta.

Walk into a regular room and wait. Peeper kills everything.

Hit L2 in a boss room and wait. Isaac's body kills everything.

If I ever lost any HP, all I needed was to wait for Placenta to regen me. I had to actually stop the strat after the Depths because it was making everything boringly easy.