Persuasion trophy

Tomoko Kuroki

I finished the game, did every single side quest, cleared every area and spoke to every person in the game and i dont have the 25 persuasion trophy, I maxed out coercion as early as I could, I got the intimidate trophy but not the persuasion.

Can this be done in multiple playthroughs ? Maybe i did mistake by picking cunning a few times instead of persuasion

Yes, you can do it in another playthrough. Just be sure to pick any dialogue options with "(Persuasion)" next to them. I think it also counts if there is one that says "(Intimidate/Persuade)" but I'm not sure.

• 9 months later...

actually it IS a one playthrough thing, of course you can do intimidate in first playthrough and persuade in second. but it is actually easy enough to do both in one playthrough because i did so myself. but here are some tips that can help: the most important thing is to master out your coercion as soon as possible, as long as you have lv4 coercion you can persuade almost everyone (maybe even everyone but i don't know that for sure). the second most important thing is talk with everyone, so not only the storyline npc's. and of course use the persuade option whenever possible. if you even with all this still have trouble with it you can also use all of your wardens skill points on cunning because this improves persuasion too but i don't recommend this unless you really want it because this will make your character fairly weak and it is not a really high improvement.

if you do all of this you may get it even about halfway the game.

there is one thing that's strange in your topic you said most of this things you already did. maybe you used too much intimidate and too less persuade (just an idea)

good luck.

ps: intimidate options will not count for persuade and the other way around is the same

Edited by yiazmat50112254