Which game sequel you always wished for?

sakuranbo_333

Black. One of the best shooters of all time that was made for the PS2. Criterion games was working on a sequel a long time ago, but abandoned the project for burnout paradise.

Wow, i came lightning fast to write that. Black, what an awesome game.

Well, my vote for Rage, yes, the story wasn't amazing but a great gameplay and enemy AI.

Jet Set Radio Future, hands down. Absolutely incredible game. They took everything that made the original fun, then threw out and/or improved what made it unfun. Always wanted to see where they would go from there. Unfortunately, the company that made it has shut down :/

Many of you may not know of this title but I am talking about the old school Sega CD version (not the poorly crafted remakes) of Lunar the Silver Star. I think this would have made a fantastic series if done with modern graphic engines and continuing the storyline of Dragonmaster Alex. Great game. In fact, it was the game that turned me on to RPG games all those years ago. 

• 3 weeks later...

I miss a lot of Rare's older games. Banjo & Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts was incredible and delivered really great and innovative gameplay; Conker's Bad Fur Day was incredible fun and could have spawned a franchise that riffed on pop culture; Jet Force Gemini was a great 3rd person shooter waay back in the day. And the original Perfect Dark. Wow, that was an awesome FPS.

That Microsoft bought them then turned them into it's Kinect shovelware factory is one of the great tragedies of gaming history, IMHO.

Skies of Arcadia 2.

Also Shenmue III

Panzer Dragoon Saga 2/a new PD RPG

Guardian Heroes 2 (or 3 if you count the GBA game)

Streets of Rage 4

Albert Odyssey Legend of Eldean 2

Basically, a bunch of Sega IPs

And Banjo Threeie.

Edited by Lady Lilith
  • Like 3

The Bouncer! This game has some very fond memories for me and I would love to see a sequel to this game. Hell I would even take a HD remake of it for the PS4 with trophies. I would buy it day one! :D

I highly doubt it will because I don't think it was a very popular game. Most of the time people have no clue what I am talking about when I bring up this game.

Bouncerbox.jpg

• Like 1

I miss a lot of Rare's older games. Banjo & Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts was incredible and delivered really great and innovative gameplay; Conker's Bad Fur Day was incredible fun and could have spawned a franchise that riffed on pop culture; Jet Force Gemini was a great 3rd person shooter waay back in the day. And the original Perfect Dark. Wow, that was an awesome FPS.

That Microsoft bought them then turned them into it's Kinect shovelware factory is one of the great tragedies of gaming history, IMHO.

Nuts and Bolts was incredible? I assume you mean the original Banjo Kazooie and maybe Tooie as well, since you're talking about pre MS Rare.  Nuts and Bolts was a slap in the face after BK and BT.  Especially since the first trailer of it looked like it would be a true Banjo Threeie.

• Like 1