Which game sequel you always wished for?

sakuranbo_333

Picking only one is impossible

- Dino Crisis 4

- Forbidden Siren 3

- Shenmue III

- Syphon Filter 4 

- Battlefield: Bad Company 3

- Manhunt 3

- L.A. Noire

- PLOK 2

- Medal of Honor: Infiltrator 2

- Lester The Unlikely 2

- Nightmare Creatures III

- Zombies Ate My Neighbors 2 (or Too)

- Demon's Crest 2

- Resident Evil: Outbreak file #3

- Frank's Adventure 5

- another Metroid game

Games that I'd like remakes for: (kinda like how Resident Evil got a graphic upgrade for Gamecube)

- Metal Gear

- Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake

- Resident Evil 2

- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

- Frank's Adventure 

- Dino Crisis

With sequel, you mean a number two or just any other entry in an existing series?

I've really appreciated Rage and would enjoy a sequel.

The concept of Rage would fit into a more open world type of game.

I know current Rage is a sandbox, but it's very limited in missions, making free roam not really usefull.

Imagine a bigger, better, more immersive Rage, more racing, more cities, more hideouts, perhaps sewer system under large part of the game.

Add a skilltree, ...

Would love a Rage X Metro X Fallout crossover type game.

I want following games to get sequels or at least new game in the same surroundings:

- Red Dead Redemption - This game was amazing, and I love Western genre, so new game (maybe about Indians) would be right up my ally.

- L.A. Noire - Another great great game, really pleased that this thread already contains some comments for this game, so this means that I am not alone in these wishes for a sequel. It would be fantastic to jump into detective suit and solve cases and enjoy great story.

- The Last of Us - I just love this game, and want more of it! I notice that now is popular to bash Naughty Dog and question their capabilities to produce great games, their originality and whatsoever....They have provided me with hours of enjoyment with this game and I thank them sincerely. Hopefully soon enough we can play next installment in this series.

Cheers!

Nuts and Bolts was incredible? I assume you mean the original Banjo Kazooie and maybe Tooie as well, since you're talking about pre MS Rare.  Nuts and Bolts was a slap in the face after BK and BT.  Especially since the first trailer of it looked like it would be a true Banjo Threeie.

Nuts and Bolts was, IMO, awesome. The way you could create your own vehicles, and the way those vehicles had realistic physics meant that you had to really think about each challenge if you wanted to get all 3 rewards for each trial. Do you create a motorbike with rockets for this race, or would a wider vehicle provide more stability? Maybe a unicycle for ultimate maneuverability? If you wanted to complete that game you had to really think about how it worked.

You only had to look at the leaderboards - and allowing you to download and watch someone elses gameplay was a stroke of genius as a way of getting the community to teach itself the optimal strategies - to see that the game's mechanics allowed for a lot of very creative puzzle solving.

I'm not trying to compare it to BK or BT. It's a different game. Those were very good 3d platformers, amongst the very best of their genre. BK:N&B was something else entirely and shouldn't be compared. 

If Bethesda ever announces a new Elder Scrolls game (screw Zenimax and ESO), i will probably get a heart attack. There is no other game in the world that would get me more excited. I'd probably take a week or two off from school/work, wherever i'd be when it comes out. 

I'd also like a new Sly Cooper and Red Dead.

If Bethesda ever announces a new Elder Scrolls game (screw Zenimax and ESO), i will probably get a heart attack. There is no other game in the world that would get me more excited. I'd probably take a week or two off from school/work, wherever i'd be when it comes out. 

I'd also like a new Sly Cooper and Red Dead.

I think another Elder Scrolls already is announced if im not mistaken..

It may be a hoax or something, but I belive its Elder Scrolls VI: Aragonia or something like that, and the release date was leaked to be early 2016.. Again, Ihaven't searched alot at all on this so this may be entierly fake!! Just thought that I could give you an heads up! :D

For a game I would like, a new Spyro the Dragon. Not Skylanders. Not Acrivision at all. I want Spyro to be Insomniac Playstation Exclusive. Omg give me it.

I've wanted an sequel to GoW since I started to platinum every game and realising my favourite game saga is about to end. I now have all 8 platinums and want it so god damn much. Luckily, our good friend Cory Barlog announced it :D:D:D And no prequel!!! However will have to wait until 2016 or maybe more :P

I think another Elder Scrolls already is announced if im not mistaken..

It may be a hoax or something, but I belive its Elder Scrolls VI: Aragonia or something like that, and the release date was leaked to be early 2016.. Again, Ihaven't searched alot at all on this so this may be entierly fake!! Just thought that I could give you an heads up! :D

Yeah i have heard about that, but it's apparently a hoax. Bethesda hasn't announced anything.

The Last of Us 2, Dead Space 4, Mass Effect 4, Resident Evil 7, Mirror's Edge 2, Heavy Rain 2 or Beyond: Two Souls 2, Final Fantasy X-3 (I know X-2 wasn't very good but I always wanted to keep visiting Spira), Grim Fandango 2, Spyro 4 (on the PS1 era, not the PS2 era), Crash Bandicoot 4 (By Naughty Dog), Jak 4 (not counting X or Lost Frontier), Bioshock 4 (or 3 if you consider Infinite a prequel-spin off). I know some of these games are already in development like TLOU2, ME4 or Mirror's Edge 2. As for Wii I've always wanted an Endless Ocean 3, I LOVED that game so freaking much.

Edited by Vaxij