Do more early trophies help you get into a game?

MattyBoy5D

Definitely no. I prefer when trophies are distributed evenly. 

Getting a bunch of trophies at the start only to have a few remaining at the end is quite annoying.

No. If a game is good, I will get into it regardless of how trophies are distributed (or even if there are no trophies at all).

A combination of these two for me :P. I like it most when trophies are distibuted evenly but I also don't really mind if they aren't.

It doesn't get me more into a game, but I have a love/hate relationship with early trophies.

I love when a trophy pops when you first start a game and it's something amusingly/cleverly named. Love that it pretty much makes speed runs ungamable since you can't plan all the trophies to pop after setting everything up. It's a true representation of how long it takes me to start and plat a game.

On the other hand, I want to *earn* trophies. If there is one for just launching the game, then I'm fine with it. But the rest should be earned for stuff I've done.

I guess it depends on what the trophies are for. If it's just a "free" trophy, like... World of FF has "catch your first Mirage" for example... no, that doesn't help me get into the game. I think that's kind of lame. I much prefer a trophy that at least requires me to do something myself, rather than having it handed to me directly for something like that. Like catch 10 or something as the first Mirage capture related trophy, rather than an unmissable one right as you start the game.

Not to say I don't like chapter complete trophies though, I actually do like those ones. Mostly because it's fun to see the rarity of them and see where it drops and by how much. It's always interesting to me, and I personally feel accomplished when I finish a chapter in a game because that's not really something I do often. And the trophy helps make it feel even better. 

Not sure if that even answered the question