Resident Evil HD Spooks North America And Europe On January 20th

Lady Lilith

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/04/resident-evil-hd-spooks-north-america-europe-january-20th

The HD remastered version of Resident Evil will be released in North America and Europe on January 20th, Capcom announced today.

In addition, Capcom have shared a 60fps gameplay video of the game, which you can check out above. In order to view it at 60fps, you’ll need to use the Chrome browser and select the 720p60 option in the video.

Resident Evil will be available for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.

Very excited to get a double dose of Barry "Jill Sandwich" Burton next spring with this an Revelations 2.  He has THIS.

REmake is one of my favorite classic REs, probably just behind 2.  I've only played REmake 2-3 times versus at least 15 times for RE2.  Seriously, I've played that on everything it's on except game.com.  

Also, I know it's from the original, but...

Hope this is not CHRIS'S blood

Edited by Lady Lilith

I never got to try this on the Gamecube, but I'm glad I won't have to wait until January 20th for this, I should have my copy on Monday. Although with how lost I got on the original PS1 version, I can see my first playthrough possibly being very long, doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it though.

If this game sells well in the current gaming market, I think this may lead to Capcom remaking RE2 and/or RE3. They wouldn't have spent the time, money, and resources to do this without some objective in mind. They've obviously leaned towards action to fit in with the current gaming market, but they are leaning back to survival horror with this and the Revelation games. This is their way of testing the market IMO. Fans have been asking for a remake of those games for a long time. 

• Like 1