Dragons' Bane Trophy Glitch?

RKuzu5

Just wondering if this trophy is broken or/and glitched, because  after I slayed the final dragon, the trophy did not pop up. I tried reloading my save right before I fought the final dragon and beat him again, still nothing.  Anyone else having this problem as well? :S

• 3 weeks later...

After you killed the dragon the game has to calculate quite a few things press option (ps4) or start (ps3) right after killing the dragon, to let it do all calculating stuff after that continue with the game and it should pop up (or as the others already mentioned save your game before the last dragon and reload it if neccessary.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It didn't pop for me after I killed all 10 in my first playthrough, but in the next playthrough it popped after I killed the first high dragon... Make of that what you will. If you haven't got it yet,  I would follow their save advice, but if you've already glitched, at least you might not have to kill all 10 again.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to be sure, its recomended to have a save slot before each dragon...so i've read somewhere...

Some say that and some recommend only before the final dragon. It's currently unclear what causes the glitch and what prevents it. High Dragon kills are also shared between playthroughs, so you don't have to kill 10 in a sinlgle playthrough.

I read about this a while ago, so I made a plan ahead of time.

I'm going to beat the story on Nightmare (I'm currently about to start Into the Abyss), once I get to the last story quest, I'll make a save, finish the game and then reload the save, lower the difficulty and THEN worry about the dragons! (I killed the Hinterlands one... took me until level 17 to finally take it down)

• 3 months later...

To get dragons bane not to glitch you have to kill the last dragon yourself not let your team kill it. You and your team can weaken it but it should be the character you are who kills the last dragon. I normally use the disengage command to make sure my team wont attack use it about two time better to be safe.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Feel sorry for y'all. I'd be really mad if it wouldn't pop on me in my platinum run on the release date. Well, I have to say that my 10th dragon was glitched and I had to kill him three times. 

Trophies that glitched for me

-Commander

-Wrymslayer

-Dragon's Bane (an hour ago)

-Liberator

-Persuasive

well! time to try fight the dragon again...