How many Ultra Rare Plats do you have?

ShadowGandalf

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Omni. What's the next Ultra Rare? Yoostar 2...the rarest plat of them all :o

Actually next game I want it to be is GTAIV but need luck for that AWP to pop. Also  LBP has now become ultra rare so I have motivation to finish that one up. Still have a few other games I want to play that are ultra rare as well.

I only have 3 according to this site, which I think is more accurate since the official PS rarity includes ALL Playstation gamers that own a specific game, and this site generally consists of people that care about trophies. Out of the 3, I've received two of them this week. 

Zombie Tycoon

Disgaea 3 AOD

Knack

I have 10 at this point:

MLB 10: The Show

Killzone: Shadow Fall

GTA V

GTA IV

MLB 12: The Show

MLB 13: The Show

Blur

Madden NFL 10

Knack

LittleBigPlanet

It will be 11 next month, when I finally finish up Mortal Kombat. Maybe 12 if I can wrap up LBP Karting.

Edited by TheScott75

I currently have two: Sonic Unleashed, and Metal Gear Rising: Reveangance. I'm on my way to getting two more, but one requires me to have 4 controllers (Sonic & all-Stars Racing Transformed) and another requires me to become a god at gaming. (Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2) Or at least be a lot better than I am now.