Servers aren't working. Please post here!

willmill97

Lemme know if the online works for you if you try. I'm getting a stupid error message anytime I try to go online. Worried I may not be able to get the 1 online trophy this game requires it for.

Sorry I haven't been able to respond to you until now, I'll try later and see if I can go online and I'll let you know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello, as I'm sure most of you know, the servers for this game haven't been working since November 11th as seen from the only online trophy 'Exotica', currently making the 100% impossible. 

If any of you could post on this thread on the EA forums that would be great, because then maybe we can get the servers working again. I'd highly appreciate anyone to post on here, even if you don't own the game, saying the servers aren't working.

Back in June, the Bulletstorm servers closed 12 days before they were meant to, and EA saw a thread on the forums here and the amount of people complaining and they got them working again.

Here is the thread on the EA forums: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Need-for-Speed-Shift-Servers/m-p/4080600/highlight/false#M24887

Thank you all.

Great news,The servers for NFS Shift are still up and running.The thing you have to do is go to online options and sign out of EA Nation,go back to enter an online game and it will resign in to EA Nation.Now go to quick race and it should enter you into a lobby.It might take multiple tries but it does work.If it doesn't work,you have to go back to online options and sign out and in again.The most tries I have had to do is 4 times then it worked.Be patient and you will get online,Happy Racing.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...