PSA: 3 Free EA Games (This Weekend Only) [Dead]

HeySumbode

Got all three, i already have Mirror's Edge on disc but i'll happily put it in my DL list just in case. People can shit all over EA but they have to admit that Mirror's Edge is probably one of the best games ever made, it's so unique and... good.  :)

• Like 2

They're ready to be downloaded at EU Store.

If you're planning to buy a PSVita or a PS4, you still can download them for free to play later when you own those consoles.

All you have to do is to login at PSN Store via PC, search for those titles. As long as they say "Free", you can add to your cart and finish the next steps like an usual "shopping". Now you will see that game marked as "Bought", which means that you already own the game; you just need to buy the console and download it there.

Sorry for my English :/

• Like 1

I always wanted to play Most Wanted since Most Wanted on PS2 was my favorite NFS title.

tehehe~

After you get your platinum here, you will be very proud that you must never play it again ... promise. :P

Except, you are insane... like me ... I mean... I have played the PS3 version already, but hey, free  :platinum: ... why not? xD

But let me give you a warning...

The cars here are very... uhm...  fragile.

So I was parking and got a crashcam because a npc-car touches my car very softly with snailspeed. Good Job, CriterionGames! :yay:

Edited by Simulacrum_AT
  • Like 2

tehehe~

After you get your platinum here, you will be very proud that you must never play it again ... promise. :P

Except, you are insane... like me ... I mean... I have played the PS3 version already, but hey, free  :platinum: ... why not? xD

But let me give you a warning...

The cars here are very... uhm...  fragile.

So I was parking and got a crashcam because a npc-car touches my car very softly with snailspeed. Good Job, CriterionGames! :yay:

Thanks the small warning :)

Yeah your right I'am insane so Vita platinum here I come. :D

"Awesome deal/offer from Sony adding to the Playstation Experience"

Got all 3 games, and to think "I was so close to buying Mirror's Edge recently".

Even though I've Already bought Need for Speed: Most Wanted for the PS3, having the Vita Version doesn't bother me; since it's not costing me a single Cent.

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare(PS4) is a game I'll add, just to see what it's like later on.

Edited by DarknessKey92

I already own Mirror's Edge (need to eventually play it) but I snagged PvZ for the PS4. Man when I finally get that system I will have some fun games to play :D.

A little bit off topic but I always wished EA would have brought BoomBlox over to the PS3/Move. That was one of my favourite Wii games :)