Yakuza 5 releases to the west December 8th

Senbon Kaguya

Oh yeah, and they'll be getting Yakuza Ishin and Yakuza Zero as well.

Well Sega does have a new leader so I guess many things with be happening in the future. Anyway, I think it would only happen if Sega was announcing that unfortunate Yakuza collection that failed on the Wii U in Japan for PS3,PS4,PC and X1.

Well Sega does have a new leader so I guess many things with be happening in the future. Anyway, I think it would only happen if Sega was announcing that unfortunate Yakuza collection that failed on the Wii U in Japan for PS3,PS4,PC and X1.

I really want the Yakuza 1 and 2 HD collection but yeah, it just totally flopped on the Wii U.. did way better on the PS3 over there. It just really depends on how well Yakuza 5 does over here I guess, and if Sega is willing to let us have the other games.. like the ones I mentioned above.

I really want the Yakuza 1 and 2 HD collection but yeah, it just totally flopped on the Wii U.. did way better on the PS3 over there. It just really depends on how well Yakuza 5 does over here I guess, and if Sega is willing to let us have the other games.. like the ones I mentioned above.

We just have to wait it out a bit longer for a better Sega. Maybe you should dream for Twin-tails and a better Sonic while your at it. :awesome:

That dream is already happening.  ;) Not really that sure about Sanic though.

A quote from the CEO at the Sega board meetings:

"I know that some of the Sonic games haven't been successful as we had hope but we have found the solution, we gotta make him go a bit more fastash!"

• Like 1

I only want to play as Kazuma, didn't really want another game where you play as multiple characters, but atleast they are expanding the game to different cities.

Yeah Kiryu is such an epic character, you get to play as Majima and Kiryu in Yakuza Zero.. (which looks amazing). I don't really mind the multiple characters as I liked them but I can see why people just wanted it focused on Kiryu. The areas you get to go into Yakuza 5 though look amazing!

I personally don't mind the multiple characters like 4, as story-wise they all had equal amount of screen time and all four felt different and unique when it comes to their move-sets.

I also think it's safe to assume that part 3 will most likely give us our long awaited release date and about time too, as I already topped up a should be sufficient amount for the game. 

Edited by Yukizm69
  • Like 1

I personally don't mind the multiple characters like 4, as story-wise they all had equal amount of screen time and all four felt different and unique when it comes to their move-sets.

I also think it's say to assume that part 3 will most likely give us our long awaited release date and about time too, as I already topped up a should be sufficient amount for the game. 

Yeah, Part 3 should be coming in a couple weeks or so. I'll let everyone know when the game is live and available to purchase too on this thread.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, there's Yakuza 5 avatars now available in the NA store. (thanks to Aexuz for showing me this. / no idea if EU has/will get them >_<)

Check 'em out! I haven't got one yet but I hope its at least a close-up or decently close to the screen.

Also to add what Cielle here said, Part 3 has also been uploaded. Still no release date though, so most likely there will be a Part 4 (?)

• Like 1

Also to add what Cielle here said, Part 3 has also been uploaded. Still no release date though, so most likely there will be a Part 4 (?)

Hey thanks! I'll add this to the OP.

Damn, still no release date :(

I knowwww.. but it should be soon. I can't go much longer without Yakuza!  :shakefist:

• Like 2

Available for pre-order on US store @ $39.99 or $33.99 with PS Plus. You can also get a PS3 theme as a pre-order bonus so that's cool. Release date listed as 12/31/2015 but that's obviously a placeholder.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/yakuza-5/cid=UP0177-NPUB31658_00-YAKUZA5000000001

However there's still nothing to do with Yakuza 5 on the European PlayStation store...  :rolleyes:

Edit: It will cost $33.99 for people who pre-order, not for people with PS Plus, my bad.

Edited by Blackbeard
  • Like 1

Available for pre-order on US store @ $39.99 or $33.99 with PS Plus. You can also get a PS3 theme as a pre-order bonus so that's cool. Release date listed as 12/31/2015 but that's obviously a placeholder.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/yakuza-5/cid=UP0177-NPUB31658_00-YAKUZA5000000001

However there's still nothing to do with Yakuza 5 on the European PlayStation store...  :rolleyes:

Hopefully we get the game for under £40, or i'll be grumpy and just order a US version.

• Like 1