Next God of War confirmed.

xZoneHunter

I honestly wouldn't want a sequel game. It'd crap all over God of War 3's ending, which I felt like was a a good send-off for his story. There's only so much they can do with prequels, but I would rather have one of those. Unless they plan to continue to story without Kratos, in which case, I can get behind that idea, but it'll be extremely risky to replace a character people are already familiar with, so I doubt they'll do so.

• Like 2

Needs to be God of War 4.  I'm sick of prequels.  Ascension wasn't even that good.  But I also think a God of War for Vita would be nice...maybe a spinoff series with a different pantheon like Egyptian or Norse?

Thign is, how can it be a sequel? 

He suicided in GoW 3, a bunch of ashes sowed up, only Athena survived in her 'soul' form.

Edited by Xxleonardo97xX
  • Like 2

Use spoiler tag for such info

there are still ppl who didnt see that game and maybe they want to someday

God i hate spoilers...

Le:

I deleted quote with spoiler

thx for editing your post

i didnt wanted to be rude just got few spoilers lately that screwed up few twists thats all

Edited by Gwinambele
  • Like 2

I don't know what God of War is. I would like to get the new God of War game but have no idea how many are already out.

If you really want to play the series i recommend you play them in order, but considering the Technical difference with the psp ones I think that you should leave GOW Ascension to be the last (it should be the first).

That being said these are games:

God of war Chains of Olympus.

God of war 1.

God of war Ghost of Sparta.

God of war 2.

God of war 3.

Now spoiler alert. (Dont know how to do tge spoiler thingie) if i remember right yea he technically suicided. But didnt it show later like after the credits a bloody trail leadinh away? He is half god after all. Maybe he didnt die?

Here's a page that givIes an explanation on how each BB Code works for putting in videos, links, or special tags.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=legends&do=bbcode

For the spoiler tag put the text between these brackets, but finish the code with a closing bracket.

[/spoiler

I don't know what God of War is. I would like to get the new God of War game but have no idea how many are already out.

God of War Saga has the core trilogy and remakes of the PSP games, while God of War Ascension can easily be skipped like the PSP remakes. Saga is a PS3 collection and unfortunately the series is not on the PS4 yet, so you'll only be able to play God of War I and II on the Vita for now without the conclusion.

If you really want to play the series i recommend you play them in order, but considering the Technical difference with the psp ones I think that you should leave GOW Ascension to be the last (it should be the first).

That being said these are games:

God of war Chains of Olympus.

God of war 1.

God of war Ghost of Sparta.

God of war 2.

God of war 3.

The release order is the best way to play them. 

GOW1 

GOW2 

Chains Of Olympus 

Ghost of Sparta 

GOW3 

Ascension

Thign is, how can it be a sequel? 

He suicided in GoW 3, a bunch of ashes sowed up, only Athena survived in her 'soul' form.

Technically, yes. But if you watch carefully when the camera pans into the scenery, you'll see that his body is not there anymore. There's only a trail of blood leading to a pit, if there's no body then you can't say a person is dead.

Use fckin spoiler tag for such info

there are still ppl who didnt see that game and maybe they want to someday

God i hate spoilers...

You might want to edit your post now, you quoted the spoiler.  :eyebrow:

It's 4 years old and you're on a thread about the sequel, what did you think was going to happen?

I hate when people make excuses for spoilers, it doesn't matter how old the game is or where i am, spoilers should not be told and if they are, put a spoiler tag on the text.

• Like 1