Hardest Race Ever?

SooFany-R

Hello guys, just wondering what do u think about this game. After playing for few hours seems like it is going to be really hard to gold races and challenges. There is literally very small margin for an error. Is it really that hard or I just really suck at this game? Btw I finished whole NFS Shift series and I can't be that bad can I? :)

If a mission says "Difficulty: Normal" it will eventually change to "Easy" when you get a better car. So I'm pretty sure its not as tough as it might seem if you replay them later. However getting the "The Extra Mile" trophy might get rough

What about missions where they give you a car and you have no choice but to ride with it?

That's even better, at least you know you can do it with that car, otherwise they wouldn't give it to you

I got it after few tries but as I said before they don't leave room for an error with gold medals. Don't know what will happen when I'll try to get platinum everywhere.

What about missions where they give you a car and you have no choice but to ride with it?

Fair point. But as he said, at least you know you can do it with that car. Also, you get upgrades for every car at every 5th level, plus you can assign perks to handling, braking, top speed etc and I'm pretty sure those perks are tied to you as a player and not the cars so this might help you get them faster. Just a theory though

• 8 years later...

If your car is under the recommended level for a race or mission then it goes to hard or difficult,

you must try and have your choice at the or above the recommended level then its classed as easy.

I found that out myself a few months ago while doing the Story missions, 

I was getting hard level at times but my mate was always at easy then it clicked.  ??