Not a bad little game...

I have eyeballed this for a while now as it is free for PLUS members, but I always put it off.

Well hell, the price was right, so I went ahead and finally downloaded it...and I have to say this is actually a fun little game. There are two SP modes,Tournament and Mini-games (there are 100 mini-games & 65 Tournaments), as well as a MP portion of the game as well.

I have yet to try online, so I do not know how that is, but the little bit I have played the SP portion, this is a decent game made better by the price.

Don;t be fooled however, as it does get tough real quick. Not bang-your-head-on-the-wall tough, but don;t think you will get this for a quick and easy trophy count neither.

If you are looking for a fun and quirky game that offers quite a bit of fun and a challenge, check this title out.

Gather a group of four friends and you'll have a blast like never before when playing this game, that I can guarantee.

Me and my friends have spent several nights just playing this game either online or just against bots, it's still equally fun. If you wan't a "chill" game that doesn't take to much thinking just to get a break from all the other more complex games out there, then this is for you ;)

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

I've been trying to access online every day after the release of Rocket League. Servers on SARPBC worked so and so before Rocket League came out and it was even possible to play online games just by yourself. At first I thought that the case was the same as Rocket Leagues online functions, but there's still no luck getting in. I hope this is just temporary coos I'd like to wrap up SARPBC myself too :D. Believe! Servers have been running many years already.

Some foolish friend convinced me this was fun. And it looked fun at the demo, so I went ahead and bought it. But it was garbage. Controls are shit, and it's mostly luck to hit the ball, even more so to get it somewhere you want. A radar would be highly appreciated, but no, you get a stupid little arrow that half the time is covered by your own car. If the ball is ahead of you, it's almost impossible to get it out of the way to your own goal. The screen tearing is seriously making you sick, even the menu tears, and this is an exclusive game. Unreal engine 3 is crap if it's not worked on, which they don't seem to have. The game lags in splitscreen, especially in the menu, and the already dull graphics is dumbed down to almost complete textureless. You would think they would have worked a little on n exclusive to make it run good. 

Now I got another fucking trophy list I don't want.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

No the servers are still up. I done this online on Tuesday and it's super fun. Although it was the Demo and not the Full Game. There's one thing I don't understand though. How come this isn't anywhere near as popular as Rocket League when this was released Years earlier and is basically the exact same thing?

• 2 months later...

No the servers are still up. I done this online on Tuesday and it's super fun. Although it was the Demo and not the Full Game. There's one thing I don't understand though. How come this isn't anywhere near as popular as Rocket League when this was released Years earlier and is basically the exact same thing?

I think either the wordiness of the title, the relatively low key release of it or the push for Rocket League on PS+ after a drought of good games on it. Is the online for this still populated or will I have to boost it? 

• 1 month later...

I think either the wordiness of the title, the relatively low key release of it or the push for Rocket League on PS+ after a drought of good games on it. Is the online for this still populated or will I have to boost it? 

Sorry it took me a month to get back to you. I haven't been on here as much recently. I'm not sure to be honest how the online is like now to be honest.

Edited by JONNY-1992-_-

Sorry it took me a month to get back to you. I have been on here as much recently. I'm not sure to be honest how the online is like now to be honest.

When I played it some months ago, there were some players online, 70+

Edited by bpmotard