Which of these games is easiest to platinum/which one should I get first?

MindDivider

Terraria isn't hard but unless you can get someone to help you it will take a very long time. Garden Warfare in my opinion is very easy to platinum and is very fun. GTA isn't hard it just takes a really long time.

Can't speak for the other ones but Shadow of Mordor looks like a fairly easy one.

I would say Metro idk the trophies for the other games but I know that one is easy.Oh the shadow of mordor trophies are easy just takes time.

Terraria isn't hard but unless you can get someone to help you it will take a very long time. Garden Warfare in my opinion is very easy to platinum and is very fun. GTA isn't hard it just takes a really long time.

Can't speak for the other ones but Shadow of Mordor looks like a fairly easy one.

So PvZ is easy?Is it quick?

Edited by slyman13

I would say Metro idk the trophies for the other games but I know that one is easy.Oh the shadow of mordor trophies are easy just takes time.

So PvZ is easy?Is it quick?

All the trophies are easy. Took me about 20-25 hours to complete.

I would suggest you go for PvZ:GW.  Online just got another surge of activity thanks to the EA giveaway, so this is probably one of the best times possible to go for that plat.

And everyone who has it testifies that it's fairly easy.  Was personally planning on starting that tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...