Conspicuous Galantry

HeyItsSpanky

Anyone else Gavin trouble with this? I can't even get past the forest level. I must have tried 20 times and I am losing patience.

The trick is though to take your time and learn every level inside out and then you can start rushing through it. Learn where people will show up and where you should go to before your partners tell you to do so, you'll save a lot of time like that. Also, alway go for headshots, they'll save you more time than you think. When you get a shotgun try to use that as much as possible as those things seem to have some sort of magical power causing them to always get you headshots :P

So go make yourself a cup of coffee and sit your ass down before your tv and chill out, try to make sure your in the most calm state of mind humanly possible before doing this cause you will get pissed of, mark my words ;)

Hope I helped :)

• 2 months later...

You definetly need to learn the levels inside and out. Try this; play thru a level on campaign, then immediatly switch to TEIR 1 and play thru that same level again.

You don't have to rush either. You do have to manage your ammo, so use grenades, grenade launchers, melee attacks, and the shotgun [secondary] as often as you can. And if you run out of ammo, pick up enemy weapons and use them. As long as you stay with your guys and keep pressing forward you will have enough time. After you've already gotten the trophy you can try to better your time score by rushing thru as fast as you can. You can also better your stats in TEIR 1, look at the scoreboard to see where you can improve. Headshots, grenades, time, long shots, etc. are all made into stats for TEIR 1.

There's actually a couple of area's [the very end of the last level is one] where you just have to 'not die' for a certain amount of time and keep killing all the guys that reinforce. Once you've lasted the time or number of kills then the Cinematics take over and your done with that section.