Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 announced (heavy Manga spoilers)

Hope they improved upon the story mode. Didn't really like storm 2s. Otherwise I'm Pretty excited about this game with all the new characters and what they're doing with the Justus. Very interesting concept.

Story Mode seems to be the main focus of this game and to be honest, from the footage i've seen so far it's gonna top Storm 3's Story Mode by a long shot.

I'm glad that they took some extra time to polish the game up. Just think of how the game would have turned out if it came out next month, horrible.

After watching the latest trailer (Which i will upload by the way) i'm impressed by how much the game has evolved and there's still 2 months left until release.

• 2 weeks later...

New screenshots showcasing new ultimate jutsu's and regular jutsu's.

EDIT: I'm happy the important characters are getting updates but in that case you might as well just remove every other character that hasn't got a new update since Storm 2. People that say Call of Duty is bad have never seen this series, the fact they get away with so much completely baffles me. Also, the english demo is coming out this week so get ready for that.

Edited by Cabbadachi

It's been a while since I last visited this thread. Watched all the trailers and it's looking amazing.

Yup. Most people say the graphics look identical to previous games but i wholeheartedly disagree on that part. Something they got right with this game are the graphics and the gameplay is mostly updated and fine-tuned from Revolution (Although, i wish Storm 4 could have been more like Storm 3 in terms of gameplay but whatever).

Although, i have heard that hackers have found DLC on the disc which makes me so infuriated you wouldn't believe. The last people who pulled this stunt off from my knowledge was Capcom with Street Fighter X Tekken in 20-freaking-10. You could say Capcom learned from that mistake but i'm pretty sure Namco Bandai won't since they're so damn stubborn and won't listen to their fans unless you constantly annoy them about it on Twitter. I'm sure the game will be amazing but i'm not expecting the bloodlust of the Storm community to be qunched just by this game alone.

EDIT: I really hope we get some more Naruto games like Broken Bond or Ultimate Ninja 3 again. Those games were the bomb.

Edited by Cabbadachi

Yup. Most people say the graphics look identical to previous games but i wholeheartedly disagree on that part. Something they got right with this game are the graphics and the gameplay is mostly updated and fine-tuned from Revolution (Although, i wish Storm 4 could have been more like Storm 3 in terms of gameplay but whatever).

Although, i have heard that hackers have found DLC on the disc which makes me so infuriated you wouldn't believe. The last people who pulled this stunt off from my knowledge was Capcom with Street Fighter X Tekken in 20-freaking-10. You could say Capcom learned from that mistake but i'm pretty sure Namco Bandai won't since they're so damn stubborn and won't listen to their fans unless you constantly annoy them about it on Twitter. I'm sure the game will be amazing but i'm not expecting the bloodlust of the Storm community to be qunched just by this game alone.

EDIT: I really hope we get some more Naruto games like Broken Bond or Ultimate Ninja 3 again. Those games were the bomb.

What kind of DLC? The pre-order content or story DLC?

I really liked Storm 3 too, I'm still playing it once in a while.

What kind of DLC? The pre-order content or story DLC?

I really liked Storm 3 too, I'm still playing it once in a while.

It's the story DLC or more like the new ultimate jutsus for relevant characters, new info cards and other useless stuff. It's twenty euros for the whole package. Luckily you can buy each pack seperately but the problem is that each pack comes with one new character so if you want all the characters in the game you can't buy just the characters, you have to buy all the stuff you don't want as well. As i said, it doesn't matter much to me i still love the Storm games no matter what. I would have just loved it if they could have started completely fresh on a new console and give some of the old fan favourites some love too.

Storm 3 is probably one of the games i've spent the most time playing in my entire life. I only play with friends and not really online with randoms since nobody plays there anymore.

Edited by Cabbadachi

It's the story DLC or more like the new ultimate jutsus for relevant characters, new info cards and other useless stuff. It's twenty euros for the whole package. Luckily you can buy each pack seperately but the problem is that each pack comes with one new character so if you want all the characters in the game you can't buy just the characters, you have to buy all the stuff you don't want as well. As i said, it doesn't matter much to me i still love the Storm games no matter what. I would have just loved it if they could have started completely fresh on a new console and give some of the old fan favourites some love too.

Storm 3 is probably one of the games i've spent the most time playing in my entire life. I only play with friends and not really online with randoms since nobody plays there anymore.

That's really low from the developer. 

I usually play against my nephew and do some boss fights in the story mode.

After playing the demo extensively i was really impressed by how awesome the demo was. It wasn't anything mind-blowing...mind you, it was the first build of the game after all.

February seems so far away but with how fast this year has gone by i'm sure waiting a month won't hurt.

Wait, there's a playable Demo for it?

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently I've been living under a rock. 

Edited by Xeliot

Wait, there's a playable Demo for it?

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently I've been living under a rock. 

lol i also forgot it came out yesterday so you're not alone there.

The demo is cool but i wished the A.I was a bit more aggressive. You can pretty much win the boss fight in the demo by just sitting back and waiting for the boss to attack you and counter.

• Like 1

Oh my god! The animation is Jaw-dropping. I bet it's the reason why we keep getting those damn fillers in the Anime.

You pretty much hit the nail right on the head. Game looks fucking amazing and if you've actually seen some of the screenshots of this game it looks better than the damn anime lol

I'm atleast happy the fillers are over after next week, then it's back to canon. But pls no more fillers, my heart can't take any more ;_;

Edited by Cabbadachi
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...