Bloodborne Collector's & Nightmare Editions Revealed

Parker

For those looking forward to picking up Bloodborne when it releases, these special editions might interest you.

Sony has revealed the Bloodborne Collector's Edition and Nightmare Edition, along with pre-order bonuses for the upcoming PS4-exclusive.

The Collector's Edition, which you can see below, costs €79.99 and comes with the game, a steelbook case, an art book with never-before-seen concept art for the title and a download code for the soundtrack.

15802549778_2131a1d88f_k-720x509.jpg

The Nightmare Edition is more expensive at €119.99, but comes with everything shown above as well as a gothic notebook, a quill and red ink set, a "Top Hat" messenger skin for use in-game, a bell trinket and a book tin.

15803929209_c8ff4c397b_k-720x509.jpg

Alongside the limited editions, there will also pre-order bonuses depending where you reserve the game. Your Messenger, used to deliver messages to fellow journeymen when you leave in a message in the game, can be wearing either a Fedora or Bandages, depending where you pick up the game. Finally, a "Saw Cleaver" steelbook will also be available.

At the moment these editions and bonuses have only been confirmed for Europe but we're reaching out to see if we can get information for other territories and will update the story when we know more.

Source: IGN

Unfortunately these have only bee announced for Europe so far, I'll update the thread if other regions are announced. 

Parker

• Like 1

Bloodborne is one of my most anticipated games of next year, so it's really tempting to get the Nightmare edition but there's 3 other games out at the same time I want to get. The steelbook case is quite nice though, so I may get the Collector's edition.  

Edited by Yoshi

I've got the far cry 4 kyrat edition.. it really annoys me that there's no steel book.

Thankfully there's a steel book here, so I'll be getting this. 

The order 1886 also doesn't come with a steel book.. seriously, wtf is up with he lack of steel books? 

I've got the far cry 4 kyrat edition.. it really annoys me that there's no steel book.

Thankfully there's a steel book here, so I'll be getting this. 

The order 1886 also doesn't come with a steel book.. seriously, wtf is up with he lack of steel books? 

The Order does come with a steelbook in both the limited and collector's edition...in North America, at least. Not sure about Europe.

The junk that comes with the Nightmare edition look like trash xD Personally not a big fan of steel books. In some rare cases they are awesome like Mortal Kombat, but most of the time they are really bad like Beyond Two Souls. I hate how they look totally different from all the other PS4 game covers. It's a collectors nightmare when every game case is shaped different and doesnt have the logos. Sometimes the steelbooks dont even say which game it is...these are nice in the used games shelfs.