Favorite Assassins Creed series character

Scidillydocious

Ezio's such a boring archetype, Connor or Edward.

Definitely makes sense to call Ezio boring while talking about Connor maaaan AC3 felt like a drag to me, didnt like it at all and Connor didnt help either. He was just plain boring and had no personality. However Edward turned out to be waaaay better.

Of course, i must go with Young Ezio and Altair. Both are the shit. But meh i dont even bother playing AC anymore, all this "one entry per year" thing killed the game for me. AC 2 forever.

Edited by Makeehj

Definitely makes sense to call Ezio boring while talking about Connor maaaan AC3 felt like a drag to me, didnt like it at all and Connor didnt help either. He was just plain boring and had no personality. However Edward turned out to be waaaay better.

Of course, i must go with Young Ezio and Altair. Both are the shit. But meh i dont even bother playing AC anymore, all this "one entry per year" thing killed the game for me. AC 2 forever.

Connor definitely wasn't bland of personality-less, he was just different from Ezio. Ezio was more ''likable'' but Connor was better written, he felt like a flawed person and that made him believable.

Achilles is an A**hole... seriously, play AC:Rogue and see it yourself :P

He is the reason why Shay became a templar... and dude, I can understand that.

A character doesn't need to be nice to be considered a good one, though.

• Like 2