FYI servers are back UP

limelight1979

Can you do a multiplayer race? (not counting weekly challenges/downloaded events)

I still have "There is a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connection and try again."

So I wonder if it's just my problem.

Anyways, I always knew it was gonna be back =D Good thing my premonition worked xD

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Glad they're still supporting this game, but like Warhawk we don't know how long it'll last. So if you're after the platinum, get those MP trophies out of the way as soon as you can

Yeah bro servers still up

Yeah Im so excited! cant wait to finish the download...

• 5 months later...

Anyone know if the servers are still up on this game?

Yes, they're still up, and i'm currently working in finishing all Part Challenges. You can wreck opponents all by yourself with two controllers and a coin, i'm not joking (you insert the coin in the R2 button of second controller so the car accelerates by itself and you can ram it or punch the driver, and doesn't get disqualified lol). I've also reached level 58 by myself just by only doing those challenges lol.

Edited by Lance_87

Guess I should finally start this game. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the mp trophies and how many people you need to get them?

I don't remember exactly how long it takes, but it's not much of a grind or anything. Looking at my trophies, it appears that I went from rank 15 to 40 in about 4 hours. So, probably a little longer than that if you are just starting. You will get most of the MP trophies from just playing on your way to rank 40.

You can boost most of them by yourself if you have a 2nd controller and an alt account. I believe the only one you can't do this for is the win a bet in matchmaking trophy. Still, if you can find matches, I suggest just playing normal since you get more XP that way.