Female Accessory Voice Pack - is it worth it?

HauntingTsundere

I plan to buy it today, but I'm curious, is it really worth it?

I mean aside from making the girl talk different things you write, does it do anything else?

What i would like to know is, will she tell these things during missions too, or just simply when you check them? :3

and I would like to buy most of the costume dlcs too, and other stuff :D

for example, is the guillie suit on store is the same as the one in the game?

do you guys have them? if you do, could you please tell me a brief on what to expect? :D

I plan to buy it today, but I'm curious, is it really worth it?

I mean aside from making the girl talk different things you write, does it do anything else?

What i would like to know is, will she tell these things during missions too, or just simply when you check them? :3

and I would like to buy most of the costume dlcs too, and other stuff :D

for example, is the guillie suit on store is the same as the one in the game?

do you guys have them? if you do, could you please tell me a brief on what to expect? :D

Well I hope you didn't buy it yet xD Because in my opinion it isn't good at all. And from what I've heard you cannot add different things for your accessory to say, that feature was removed. You can only change the voice pitch, and the voice pitches aren't that big of a difference from what the default voice sounds like. I've bought most of the DLC costumes, I would recommend the Super Peace suit which is costume set B, and costume set C is also quite good. If you want in depth information about all of the DLC here is a webpage with the full list- http://seesaawiki.jp/freedom-wars/d/DLC#content_2_7_11

And here is a video including all of the DLC (including the accessory voices) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nar2EXU6rk

• Like 1