Borderlands Remastered Edition Leaked

Azaan60

I haven't played and haven't followed Borderlands too closely, but isn't this a game that had its servers shut down? So a remaster will open them up, again? ...what?!

The PS3 servers got shutdown, it the game comes to PS4 then we'll be able to play online on PS4 

I'm pretty sure Borderlands 2 still has its servers running and going well. I remember playing it online not long ago. It's way too early to discontinue this game's online support.

Yeah I know that, but Borderlands 1 got its servers shutdown; not Borderlands 2

• Like 1

Yeah I know that, but Borderlands 1 got its servers shutdown; not Borderlands 2

Oh, I thought you meant (or the guy who previously quoted you) both Borderlands had their servers cut off.

In that case, I played the original Borderlands and haven't found any active rooms. I apologize for the misunderstanding!

Cool that it is being remastered, but the first Borderlands game, while enjoyable wasn't actually that good. Even moreso when compared to Borderlands 2. Like everyone else said, they should release them as a collection, rather than individually.

So does this mean we'll have to wait even longer for a Borderlands 3 on Ps4? Fabulous.

I don't think so, considering 2k Australia seem to be handling it. Borderlands 3 is already being worked on :)

Where does that info come from, because the CEO of Gearbox has repeatedly denied that a third sequel is being worked on.

I read it in the latest Guinness World of Records:Gamers Edition in their Borderlands section, but after you asked, I dug through the internet and it looks like he out rightly denies it. Ah well, pretty sure it at least -will- be made, purely because it is the only thing that is making Gearbox any money at the moment. Plus if you believe the Sega guys he apparently has a reputation for turn-tailing and sudden mind-changing. If anything it only serves to reinforce the finger-crossing that a third one will be made.