Just got the platinum trophy

K9S2m

I got it about an hour ago. Prolly took me around 120hours(maximum 150). 

I heard that from ver.1.03 people can earn trophies using seeds. Maybe I shoulda waited for that but oh well...lol.

I can answer questions if there is any. cheers. 

There is no need to post the same thing here and on .org, bragging yourself much? If you are interested in helping people, step up and make a trophy guide in either or both sites, that would be an A+ atitude. Seeing that you took 120 hours, I suppose you used slow methods for many trophies. I'm almost done at the 80h mark, need 3 characters to complete the game with and then doing secrets and item collection afterwards.

Well... the point of this was to announce that Platinum is obtainable, I believe.

Can't believe it this since at the moment the patch was out, someone else made the announcement that the platinum was possible in a much more neutral way than this.

There is no need to post the same thing here and on .org, bragging yourself much? If you are interested in helping people, step up and make a trophy guide in either or both sites, that would be an A+ atitude. Seeing that you took 120 hours, I suppose you used slow methods for many trophies. I'm almost done at the 80h mark, need 3 characters to complete the game with and then doing secrets and item collection afterwards.

Can't believe it this since at the moment the patch was out, someone else made the announcement that the platinum was possible in a much more neutral way than this.

lol someone is a hater, its a thread get over it he was just letting people know its obtainable, no need to go off at him.

• Like 2

Daaamn i didn't know they fiixd it.  I thrughouly enjoy this game.  It might be time to plugg my ps4 back in.   And yuriG make room in the Max Payne 3 NYMHC club brotiserie!!! I did it brothaman.  I did it.  Me and max are one now.   :D

CONGRATULATIONS, MAN! I've been reading the thread of your updates while doing it, I'm very happy you are among one of the NYMHC winners club! You rock.  B)

• Like 1

CONGRATULATIONS, MAN! I've been reading the thread of your updates while doing it, I'm very happy you are among one of the NYMHC winners club! You rock.  B)

Thanks buddy.  Nice plat I see you have there with Isaaaaac!!! very, very nice.  

Honestly people say dead space 2s hardcore mode is quite the challenge (i still think it is so, real big fan) but I would've gladly taken one damn save in max's jounerny here, lol.  

Dead space makes you utilize more tools and know them and their weakness's and the enemies more intelligently.... but max payne 3's pressure gets and got to a level most wont in nyhmc mode compared to anything I know of.  The pace of gameplay is nuts too and something so small can become so big.   : P  see ya around

Edited by SilkyJay86
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I got it about an hour ago. Prolly took me around 120hours(maximum 150). 
I heard that from ver.1.03 people can earn trophies using seeds. Maybe I shoulda waited for that but oh well...lol.

I can answer questions if there is any. cheers. 

Could you tell me how to unlock "The Lost" trophy? I already beat everything on hard with him, when was it supposed to unlock?