Ultra Trophy Hunters League - Summer Premiere Round 1

(SEASON 1 BEGINS THIS DECEMBER 15!)

Maybe you should give members more than 3 days to find out about this (and tell others). Or there'll probably be too few competitors. And Christmas and New Year's Eve are coming, so you might want to start January 2nd 2015. And also maybe come up with a cooler name for the Peasant Rank, as all the other 3 have cool names.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Maybe you should give members more than 3 days to find out about this (and tell others). Or there'll probably be too few competitors. And Christmas and New Year's Eve are coming, so you might want to start January 2nd 2015.

Agreed. With all the holidays coming, we should start on January 1st.

I see. But.. what about the games that don't have a trophy guide (japanese games in particular)?

Just say the particular game to me and Zanzarro and we'll make sure to verify that game's difficulty. But most of the games with Ultra Rare trophies aren't easy ones. :D

I would like to join the league too. I have some games with ultra rare trophies in my profile I'd like to finish :)

Maybe you should give members more than 3 days to find out about this (and tell others). Or there'll probably be too few competitors. And Christmas and New Year's Eve are coming, so you might want to start January 2nd 2015. And also maybe come up with a cooler name for the Peasant Rank, as all the other 3 have cool names.

I agree. Would be better to give it a bit more time to people to sign in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My apologies for posting the scores this late, I had some important matters and couldn't get in earlier.

Checkpoint scores:

ReimiSaionji9742: 48 points
Gasai_: 18 points
Zanzarro: 10 points
HcG-_Clawz: 9 points
asm987: 0 points
Aexuz: 0 points

Congratulations to ReimiSaionji9742 for the amazing score! asm987 and Aexuz, do your best to at least earn the Peasant rank :D
League end on January 31 12:00 PM GTM -4

• 3 weeks later...

Our sincerest apologies for this LATE score report, me and Zanzarro had some internet issues and couldn't get online in time.

Final scores for season 1:

Reimisaionji9742: 90 points
Zanzarro: 21 points
Gasai_: 18 points
HcG-_Clawz: 9 points
Aexuz: 2 points
asm987: 0 points

Congratulations to Reimisaionji9742 for earning the Unchallenged Player :platinum:  Rank!
Congratulations to Zanzarro and Gasai_ for earning the Peasant :bronze:  Rank!

Your Ultra Rare progress:

Zanzarro earned 16 UR trophies
asm987 didn't earned a UR trophy
Reimisaionji9742 earned 35 UR trophies
Aexuz earned 2 UR trophies
Gasai_ earned 18 UR trophies
HcG-_Clawz earned 9 UR trophies

Next Season begins February 15, accepting players now.

And also, next time I'll just stay behind the curtains LOL This ultra rare hunt may be too much for me. :D

Edited by asm987
  • Like 1