Ultra Trophy Hunters League - Summer Premiere Round 1

Yeah why not, go for it man. :) 

Not sure how much time I'll have initially, but will have plenty time in the summer. :D

zajac9999 added to waiting list.

Hopefully everyone likes the new rules and stuff we gonna add to the league :) I guess it will make participants more...competitive...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Final scores for season 3:

ReimiSaionji9742: 54 points 

playstar99: 45 points 

Aexzia: 19 points

effdeegee: 16 points

Zanzarro: 7 points 

HcG-_Clawz: 7 points

Aexuz: 0 

Congratulations to ReimiSaionji9742 for earning the Unchallenged Player  :platinum: Rank!

Congratulations to playstar99 for earning the Colonel  :gold: Rank!

Congratulations to Aexzia and effdeegee for earning the Peasant  :bronze: Rank!

Your Ultra Rare progress: 

ReimiSaionji9742 earned 28 UR trophies 

playstar99 earned 18 UR trophies 

Aexzia earned 13 UR trophies in this League but outside of it earned 39

effdeegee earned 16 UR trophies 

HcG-_Clawz earned 7 UR trophies 

Zanzarro earned 2 UR trophies 

Aexuz didn't earned a UR trophy 

Season 4 begins on May 15 12:00 PM GTM -4, accepting players until May 18!

• Like 1

New rules and Rank added!

• You will earn 7 points for each trophy you achieve with 0.10% or less rarity
  • Easy games with Ultra Rares wont count (I will make sure to notify you)
  • To win the Score Attack Master (n94zmdj.png) rank, you must score 250 or more points by the end of the season
  • Do not hide your games, I or League Assistants can't count your points if you do
  • In the case of multiple versions of the same game with the same trophies, trophy rarity will be judged based on the version that was released first. For example, the status of any trophies for the PS4 version of Injustice will be judged based on the trophy list of the PS3 version. If the newer version has a separate trophy list, it will be judged independently

I will display a new point system called Skills and a Leaderboard for it when i have everything finished :) 

• Like 1

I'll join this league . 

Greetings ! . 

Lol @ before edit ... what makes you say that? :P 

er_campanario added. 5 potential racers so far, i feel this season gonna be deadly!

Yeah man, I'm really looking forward to it. :D Wondering who the 5 potential racers are though?

• Like 1

Lol @ before edit ... what makes you say that? :P

Yeah man, I'm really looking forward to it. :D Wondering who the 5 potential racers are though?

Sorry, not allowed by the boss . But I have my own reasons. And of course, our friend will be very pleased to see me here ^^ :P

Pft, you? Of course not

Zanzarro clearly means me, for all 5

Haha, well I hadn't thought about it tbh. I'm too lazy for that. :P Of course by some participants I'm sure you mean me ... :'(

Lol m9's, you'll see soon hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Attention Ultra Trophy Hunters League:

If any one you UR trophy hunters are interested in platting Star Ocean 4 The Last Hope (or playing it for fun), we're doing a Let's Play. There aren't any rules or checkpoints to slow you down, so you can play it at your own pace. Official start is on June 1st, so check it out.

Thanks You for letting us know! I currently can't play that for now but i wish you all good luck with it :)

How are people doing so far this season? I've only got 4 UR trophies so far, although 2 of them are plats (not that it matters here) The rarest of them is 0.62% :) Need to step up my game a bit I think if I'm to get the 50 points I'm hoping for by the end of the season.

How are people doing so far this season? I've only got 4 UR trophies so far, although 2 of them are plats (not that it matters here) The rarest of them is 0.62% :) Need to step up my game a bit I think if I'm to get the 50 points I'm hoping for by the end of the season.

I'm ok so far, wait until checkpoint too see for yourself :3