Ultra Trophy Hunters League - Summer Premiere Round 1

Finally i was able to finish this new sets of rules and stuff lol sorry for being this late.  

New stuff in this update:

Scoring System:

·         If you complete a game and you make it to #1 Faster Achiever, you receive 6 extra points

Premiere Season Special Scores:

• If you complete a game of the “Can you do it?” list, the score you earn will be multiplied by 2

• If you complete a game at you make it to the Top 10 Fastest Achievers, the value of the rarest trophy of that game will be multiplied by 2

New Rank:

• To win the Supreme Victor (QCWKFxR.png) rank, you must score 200 or more points by the end of the season

Can I do it? list:

• Contain ten games (4 PS3, 4 PS4 and 2 PSVita) for the purpose of increasing the scores of those players who decides to go for them.  Only available in Premiere Seasons

Premiere Seasons:

• Special seasons that will be available only in Summer and Winter (because is when people mostly get vacations and have enough time to play)

Leaderboards:

• Most Ultra Rare's earned in a week (Top 3) 

Let me know what you guys think, also banners are on work. :) If you like the challenge and think you are capable of earning some UR's then join us in this special season! Remember this season starts this Friday 20 at 12:00 PM GTM-4.  I might work on something to make this season more enjoyable but i need some time to think if its gonna work or not :P

• Like 1

May I join? This might give me some motivation to finally work on some of the UR's in my backlog.

If you need a last place to round out the roster I'm in.

Move over and make some room at the bottom, new last place guy coming through. You'll have some fierce competition for last this season.  :D

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 2

May I join? This might give me some motivation to finally work on some of the UR's in my backlog.

Move over and make some room at the bottom, new last place guy coming through. You'll have some fierce competition for last this season.  :D

Yes you kan! Thanks for joining, added to the list :) 

• Like 1

I think I join now too. Actually my next games do not have UR's but we will see. I love to get hard UR's ^^

I saw previous members are carried over for the next sessions now. Maybe they need a notification if they not already got one :)

Added, they all told me they wanted to re-join lol.  :P Enjoy your stay man! 

• Like 1

Premiere Season Special Scores:

If you complete a game of the “Can you do it?” list, the score you earn will be multiplied by 2

Interesting. I've wanted to play Retro/grade for a while, and Minutes looks interesting. Too bad I already have CoE and Dyad done.
  • Like 1

I wanna join but i don't have enought post.

Well time to start posting weird replies. :P

I kan make some space for you :) but do you truly want to join this league? 

Interesting. I've wanted to play Retro/grade for a while, and Minutes looks interesting. Too bad I already have CoE and Dyad done.

Yup! Retro/Grade is an awesome game! Minutes is good too but boy it gets preeeetty hard once you reach 35+ :P 

Good luck to all of you here!

Thank you!

Should add Crypt of the NecroDancer to that "Can you do it" list, it supposedly makes the Super Meat Boy plat seem like a cakewalk compared to it dood

You would laugh if you saw the original list lmao it was nearly impossible for most players to achieve the games that were intended for the list.  In Round 2 (July), i kan change the Can I do it? list for something more...hardcore...if that's what players want.  

Should add Crypt of the NecroDancer to that "Can you do it" list, it supposedly makes the Super Meat Boy plat seem like a cakewalk compared to it dood

Notice you just added Crypt of the NecroDancer to your profile. I see what you are doing, trying to get it added to the "Can you do it" list so you can get more points for it this season.  :ninja:

Notice you just added Crypt of the NecroDancer to your profile. I see what you are doing, trying to get it added to the "Can you do it" list so you can get more points for it this season.  :ninja:

Not that he will complete it, even if it got in the list lol.

lol Won't deny there was an ulterior motive at play when I made that comment 

Not that he will complete it, even if it got in the list lol.

No faith in a dood?! :P

• Like 1

Well i am trying to knock Gauntlet off my list of unfinished games

That game sure has a lot of Ultra Rares

Brilliant, then your in! 

Looked at the "Can You Do List?" and chuckled to myself in distress. I'll be watching from the sidelines but good luck to everyone!

Thanks man!