Ultra Trophy Hunters League - Summer Premiere Round 1

Woah Dave was on the list but i erased it, i will most likely add it in Round 2 (July)

In general, one of the best things you can do is mix a couple of the games you PMed me about with some other ones to achieve a perfect balance of difficulty. I mean, it could come in handy for many future "Can I do it?" lists.

Not that the one you just did isn't great or anything. Just giving my two cents.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

In general, one of the best things you can do is mix a couple of the games you PMed me about with some other ones to achieve a perfect balance of difficulty. I mean, it could come in handy for many future "Can I do it?" lists.

Not that the one you just did isn't great or anything. Just giving my two cents.

Why exactly aren't you participating? :P

And having no time isn't an excuse as I hardly have any either. :D

Why exactly aren't you participating? :P

And having no time isn't an excuse as I hardly have any either. :D

Eh, I barely obtain trophies since I started University, not to mention another crapload of things to do. It's just my way of thinking that it isn't fun for me to compete on something when you can barely do anything :S

Again, just my way of thinking AKA the lame excuse :P  Instead I would sometimes comment and maybe advise a few people once in a while. I hope Zanza is ok with that :hmm:

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Count me in Zanz! I try to be competitive but I'm currently on a 100 platinum quest myself :)

You're in! 

Also i would like to see if any of you guys would like if i implement a "team battle" in this season.  In May 20 i divide the current participants in half and compete vs the other team to see who earns more points.  In the end the participants of each team will be rewarded with the scores they earned (E.G. if Team Prinny earned 159 points, the team will earn the Score Attack Master rank and the player with more points in the team will earn his/her MVP rank), same goes for losing teams because this is all for fun :) 

This is if you guys agree to this idea i kame up with, a special ranking system will be developed if this actually komes to reality.  

I love how you used Team Prinny for your example because you already know whatever team I'm on is going to win :P I like the team idea, I don't think the losing team should be rewarded though. Yeah this is for fun but it is a competition and rewarding the losing team falls under that "give everyone a participation ribbon" mentality I've never been fond of dood

• Like 1

I love how you used Team Prinny for your example because you already know whatever team I'm on is going to win :P I like the team idea, I don't think the losing team should be rewarded though. Yeah this is for fun but it is a competition and rewarding the losing team falls under that "give everyone a participation ribbon" mentality I've never been fond of dood

haha then...i already got positive feedback about this then i should think about this.  What i mean't to say about the losing team is giving them at least some props for their hard work and stuff :P

I will make sure to add myself on the opposite team to see who's better :P #JosephTheXIII_IsTheKiNG 

Edited by Zanzarro
  • Like 1

I like the teams idea. I'm also quite happy for the loser team to get nothing at all. Makes no difference to me as I'll be on the winning team ofc. ;) But yeh, I don't think they should necessarily get recognition for 'turning up' when turning up is just posting on here that you wanna join.

• Like 1

I like the teams idea. I'm also quite happy for the loser team to get nothing at all. Makes no difference to me as I'll be on the winning team ofc. ;) But yeh, I don't think they should necessarily get recognition for 'turning up' when turning up is just posting on here that you wanna join.

Oh Milord, i will serve for thine team and honor and REKT everyone who dares to walk in thy way...if that even make sense lol  

• Like 1

I can join, i have many games with UR Trophies  :). As for the "Can i do it?" list; Dyad, Super Meat Boy and Broforce (Once i get my PS4 back) will be my main targets, i would do Sine Mora Vita version but i don't have a Vita  :(

Yes you kan, and i don't doubt you will at some point.  Enjoy your stay! :D 

I like the idea of a team battle. It could keep things interesting for people like me who have no shot of winning and would normally be at the bottom of the individual standings. Even if someone hasn't put up a massive amount of UR points, they can at least feel like they are making an important contribution to their team score and helping get the win. I think it would keep everyone more involved and might encourage more chatter and possibly teamwork with some games. 

As for the losing team, I'm all for a "to the victor goes the spoils" system. I kind of agree with what wdjat and zajac said about them not getting the same awards. For example, if I'm on the losing team (a likely scenario) and get 0-2 UR trophies (also very possible), I wouldn't feel like I earned something like the "Score Attack Master" rank just because we lost and had a teammate go off. Maybe we could still give them their individual ranks/awards but just not any team ranks, if that makes any sense.

• Like 1

Was there a requirement I didn't fulfill, or have I just not been added to the particpants yet? :shakefist::P

Pardon me, i believe i didn't understood your 1st komment  :facepalm: My apologies for that, you're added! and you because of my misunderstanding, you kan choose in which team you want to fight for :) up to you.  Team Prinny or Team Joseph 

You have to reveal what the "D" stands for before you can join.  :D

Taylor-Lautner-Pointing-Saying-No.gif

Pardon me, i believe i didn't understood your 1st komment  :facepalm: My apologies for that, you're added! and you because of my misunderstanding, you kan choose in which team you want to fight for :) up to you.  Team Prinny or Team Joseph

Hmm, I couldn't decide, so I flipped a coin. xD Team Prinny, please.

So 3 players who got the unchallenged rank in 1 team? :P

Well im in team Prinny so how can this possibly go wrong?

Teams look fair to me. I'm totally not saying that just because I'm on the team with zajac, Zanzarro, and ReimiSaionji (aka the winning team).

Maurocastronovo scares me a little though. Think I remember seeing him fly through games in the Challenge Accepted PP's.

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1

Hmm, I couldn't decide, so I flipped a coin. xD Team Prinny, please.

Team Prinny it is :) 

Teams look fair to me. I'm totally not saying that just because I'm on the team with zajac, Zanzarro, and ReimiSaionji (aka the winning team).

Maurocastronovo scares me a little though. Think I remember seeing him fly through games in the Challenge Accepted PP's.

Worry not, We battle for Joseph The XIII and they will be fail at trying *i better take those words for real or they gonna win lmao*

So 3 players who got the unchallenged rank in 1 team? :P

Well im in team Prinny so how can this possibly go wrong? 

Your team has potential players, you have the Prinny (he kan be a dangerous penguin when he takes gaming seriously), A1rPun The Giant Dad A.K.A The Legend, Hemiak Da Beast and then you have Mauro who is recently flying through some games that aren't easy for the general gamers.  You have a quite good team there but our team...ahhh, We have The KiNG himself fighting with us, Reimi which kan earn some brutal scores whenever she desires then you have this humble peasant kalled Zanzarro :P (Be scared, i seriously wont go easy on anyone interfering with Milord!)

• Like 1