Ultra Trophy Hunters League - Summer Premiere Round 1

That's this July man, to participate in round 2 you obviously need to sign in now before its too late :)

Well, if you need someone and no one else joins to even out the teams, feel free to put me in as a filler for now. I'm still recovering from an injury however, so keep your expectations low until Woah Dave gets added.

Well, if you need someone and no one else joins to even out the teams, feel free to put me in as a filler for now. I'm still recovering from an injury however, so keep your expectations low until Woah Dave gets added.

But you already done Woah Dave! man, how kan you do it again twice? i kan add you to my team to balance it 9 -9 unless someone from team Prinny decides to betray them and join the opposite team (mine) to give you some space in the right team (since you like Prinnys too).  

The teams look fun Zanzarro! I got your back prinny d00d. Games I'm going to try:

• SMB platinum (only Impossible boy left)
  • Broforce (only Ironbro campaign)
  • Sine mora (Not my type of game but it's on my backlog)
Edited by A1rPun
  • Like 1

But you already done Woah Dave! man, how kan you do it again twice? i kan add you to my team to balance it 9 -9 unless someone from team Prinny decides to betray them and join the opposite team (mine) to give you some space in the right team (since you like Prinnys too).  

I'd like to see more people try the game out and complete it, that's mostly what I'm interested in, not me doing it again.

I'd like to see more people try the game out and complete it, that's mostly what I'm interested in, not me doing it again.

Ah i see, hopefully some of the participants try it out in Round 2 and you kan share your knowledge with those who attempt it :) 

Ah i see, hopefully some of the participants try it out in Round 2 and you kan share your knowledge with those who attempt it :)

Cool Makoto picture hehe, I guess you love her cause her charging attacks. I had a headache on BBCS with her so bad... 

I am up for more battles on SF V using the wind ;) . Tell me if you wanna fight again. 

And hope we can finish the game soon, you'll finish before me, I am sure. Fucking FM... 

Cool Makoto picture hehe, I guess you love her cause her charging attacks. I had a headache on BBCS with her so bad... 

I am up for more battles on SF V using the wind ;) . Tell me if you wanna fight again. 

And hope we can finish the game soon, you'll finish before me, I am sure. Fucking FM... 

Thanks and no, like her because the way she is :) this would be more fitting in a PM lol but i will let you know when i kan fight again 

We have now officially begun, correct? Not that it matters since I'm working today, just curious.

Indeed...Team Prinny...let our battle commence!

This will run in 2 rounds, Round 1 ends in June 30.  I'm going to kount everyone's points that date to see how we all doing then prepare for Round 2 and see who's the best UR team ;) Have fun everyone! 

hmm OP says accepting players until 1st June but its already started? Am I to late to sign up?

No you are not, after June 1 i wont accept any players until season ends.  Wanna join? 

Wait theres two rounds

Ohh i dont think i could make it for the second round

Why not? All you gotta do is play for fun and try to aim for some UR's :P But if you desire to drop out then please let me know :) 

• Like 1

No you are not, after June 1 i wont accept any players until season ends.  Wanna join? 

Why not? All you gotta do is play for fun and try to aim for some UR's :P But if you desire to drop out then please let me know :)

Sure I got a few games with a decent amount of Ultra Rares in to play :)

• Like 1

Completely agree, lets play for fun while aiming for those rare trophies ^_^

Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

I mean i wont have time to play during the second round because im going back to collegeAA

Ahh that sucks :S well is your kall, i kan let you in team or remove you in July or now if desired.  Whatever you prefer, i say you should stay just to see who's team is going to win and be on leaderboards :) 

Sure I got a few games with a decent amount of Ultra Rares in to play :)

You're in man, you will be fighting for #Prinny Royal Invasion, do your best! And remember, play for fun and not for trophies ^^